This topic is for discussing the first-ever Mafia School game: Escape From Isla Paradisa. Sixteen enthusiastic and promising students have been elected to participate in this game, but before that you need to confirm that you are still eager to play. The first day phase of the game will begin as soon as possible after all 16 have confirmed their participation.
Here are the list of rules to this game, please read them through carefully before you post anything:
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. You may not edit your posts.
9. You must post in every day thread.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.
All players will shortly receive a private message that details their characters and roles. The first thing to remember is that if you get a character with a night action (ie. Mafia Goon, Doctor or Cop), do not reveal it. As the rules stated, you should not "play the game" (ie. theorize, accuse, reveal anything etc.) publicly outside the day threads - not even in this thread here. If you have questions about your character or role, please send me a private message.
Here is the list of players and their respective characters:
Paradisa Holiday Romance Resort Staff
Claudia Toscana, the Lifeguard (Captain Tamamono)
Danielle Barrie, the Janitor (Dan the Brickman)
Dreo Jacmel, the Bartender (dr jones)
Geert Rotterdam, the Personal Trainer (Gregorovich)
Raquel Benito Juarez, the Maid (Raven Brickroft)
Ravi Bombay, the Chef (RvB)
Paradisa Holiday Romance Resort Guests
Bridget Darwin (Brickdoctor)
Casey Roswell (Capt. Redblade)
Colette LeMans (KielDaMan)
Cruz Fortaleza (CommanderFox)
Erin Ennis (Euvor)
Keith Worthing (KartoffelViking)
Kylan Ise (Cutlass Iz)
Panda Panjin (Pandora)
Siegmund Freiburg (smittyfan)
Vanya Livny (Baylego)
Please confirm your participation. And once more, welcome to Mafia School, all of you! I'm sure we'll have a blast!