Players only please!
The citizens of Spring Haven had been having a very strange week. Despite the evil goings-on, they were trying to carry on as usual until they could use their specific magic gifts to fight the evil. However, it was hard to act like their spiritual leader, Marcellus the Monk, wasn't erecting gallows in the town square. When the odd platform was complete, the citizens gathered around to hear what their spiritual leader had to say.
"People of Spring Haven," Marcellus beckoned, "Today is the day we take back our fate and save our town from this evil Demon Legion. Once we have decided on a likely candidate for evil treachery, they will be chained to these columns and left for the evil creatures to devour. I hope we will not lose too many innocent lives before removing all the evil members of this horrible cult."
"What if we can't reach a decision?" Someone asked, "Then what?"
"Um..." Marcellus began, "I'm not really sure."
"If we don't convict someone, will the creatures come take someone in the night at random?" Another concerned citizen asked.
"I guess that will happen," Marcellus seemed unsure, "So we better stick to this today. Otherwise we'll never start and therefore will never find the evil among us until it's too late. I know this is hard, everyone, but this is for the best. We will find reason to suspect someone...I think..."
The people murmured amongst themselves as they dispersed. They were unsure and uneasy. Marcellus the Monk had never led them astray, but now he was asking them to commit murder. It was a hard decision, but it was a dire situation.
Tensions grew and murmurs grew louder as Marcellus surveyed the remaining citizens of Spring Haven. He hoped he was leading them in the right direction. It would be devastating to lose this battle against evil. Now their salvation lay in the hearts and minds of men...
Day One has begun. Voting is not allowed in the first 24 hours.
The Villagers must find and eliminate all members of The Demon Legion. The Demon Legion wins when they outnumber the innocent Villagers.
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Village or the Demon Legion. To win the game, the Village must kill off all the Demon Legion, while the Demon Legion needs to outnumber the Village. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, un-voting is to be done in the format; Un-vote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You are only allowed one un-vote a day. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
3. A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
4. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, as well as those that died during the night.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but only in your own words. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. It is very important in this game to not discuss anything with dead players. I will only say this once. Don’t screw yourself over by revealing anything to a player who seems to have been removed from the game. Get it?
8. You may not edit your posts. 1st offense: penalty vote, 2nd offense: The untimely death of your character and the end of your game. No chance for resurrection.
9. You must post in every day thread. One day without a post and your character will be comically killed off.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
11. It is recommended that you turn off your profile views for this game.
Becka Bulldog - Beautician
played by Rick
Benji Bulldog - Hat Maker
played by Walter Kovacs
Booker Bear - Garbage Man
played by Dragonator
Brigit Bunny - Florist
played by Sandy
Bristol Bunny - Seamstress
played by Bob the Construction Man
Bruno Bear - Watch Maker
played by Scouts
Cameron Crocodile - Carpenter
played by Rufus
Cara Cow - Doctor
played by badboytje88
Edgar Elephant - Fisherman
played by WhiteFang
Felix Fox - Farmer
played by Shadows
Gabby Goat - Dairy Operator
played by Ricecracker
Gilbert Goat - Schoolteacher
played by Fugazi
Helen Hippo - Cook
played by def
Horace Horse - Blacksmith
played by iamded
Kaley Cat - Mill Operator
played by Lord Arjay
Kenda Cat - Baker
played by I Scream Clone
Lauren Lamb - Gardener
played by Zepher
Lazlo Lion - Butcher
played by TinyPiesRUs
Marcus Monkey - Apple Seller
played by Inconspicuous
Mindy Mouse - Accountant
played by professor flitwick
Pennie Pig - Spring Haven Mayor
played by Eskallon
Portia Poodle - General Store Operator
played by Cornelius Murdock
Sheldon Sheepdog - Toy Maker
played by Quarryman
Wendell Walrus - Librarian
played by Stash2Sixx
Confirmation and Discussion thread