Please confirm receipt of your Role PM here. Also, please post the attached character image as your avatar or in your signature for the duration of the game. Thanks Have fun!
Once upon a time, in the world of FABULAND, deep in the Dark Forest, was the little village of Spring Haven. Spring Haven was a peaceful, happy place where the Sun always shone and the flowers always bloomed. All of the residents of Spring Haven were happy…and adorable.
The Dark Forest that surrounded the tiny village was steeped in legend, most commonly, of strange hulking creatures that stalked the little animal residents of Spring Haven in the night.
Strange sightings were often reported, but never confirmed. Occasionally, a resident would disappear from the village, and while they most likely moved off to start a new life, or suffered from dissociative fugue, the legendary forest creatures were always blamed.
One day, a disappearance occurred and a trail of blood was left leading into the forest. It looked as if somebody had been dragged off against their will.
The next day, there was another disappearance, and the next day two more.
The town was very confused and afraid. The sightings of the legendary creatures escalated and four residents of their peaceful village had disappeared. Everyone was afraid they wouldn’t live through the next night.
That fourth night following the first disappearance, a home in the village burned down. The resident of that house was nowhere to be found, but in the remains of the ashes was an old leather-bound book.
The book was entitled The Book of The Demon Legion.
It detailed how those who practiced the Dark Arts of the Demon Legion could escalate to a high level of sorcery if they sacrificed the innocent to the Forest Demons. The innocent citizens of Spring Haven were being sacrificed to the forces of Hell by a secret evil society among them.
Marcellus Monk, the town’s spiritual leader gathered the people of Spring Haven together. “Good people of Spring Haven,” he declared, “We must rid our peaceful and adorable village of this evil. We will discern who among us is most likely to be causing this demonic plague and sacrifice them to The Dark Forest Demons. According to this book, only the blood of those who started this can satisfy the demonic forces and restore peace to our town.
The people looked around, uncomfortable. It was a good plan, but how would they know? And what if they got it wrong? They could be helping The Demon Legion with their quest for strength and immortality.
The evil sorceress Daxia hated the little adorable creatures that inhabited her forest. That night while the Villagers slept, she cast a fog over their houses that gifted certain abilities to the members of The Demon Legion to aid them on their quest.
Fortunately, for our little animal heroes, the baker and his wife loved them, and they had a little magic of their own stored up. They were very wise and they gifted some magic powers to the good people of Spring Haven, in hopes that they would conquer The Demon Legion and prevail.
There are 24 citizens left in the peaceful, adorable town on Spring Haven. Will they find the evil that is living among them or will they become demon food for the creatures that crave their flesh?
The Villagers must find and eliminate all members of The Demon Legion. The Demon Legion wins when they outnumber the innocent Villagers.
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Village or the Demon Legion. To win the game, the Village must kill off all the Demon Legion, while the Demon Legion needs to outnumber the Village. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, un-voting is to be done in the format; Un-vote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You are only allowed one un-vote a day. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
3. A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
4. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, as well as those that died during the night.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but only in your own words. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. It is very important in this game to not discuss anything with dead players. I will only say this once. Don’t screw yourself over by revealing anything to a player who seems to have been removed from the game. Get it?
8. You may not edit your posts. 1st offense: penalty vote, 2nd offense: The untimely death of your character and the end of your game. No chance for resurrection.
9. You must post in every day thread. One day without a post and your character will be comically killed off.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
11. It is recommended that you turn off your profile views for this game.
You have all been sent a role PM in this format:
Character name – alignment (Village or Demon Legion) – role
In this game of wits and strategy you are playing the character of [character name]. Here is a little story about your character.
You have been given the magical power of [night action]. [Night action explanation]
You have been given no magical powers.
Remember that if your character is lynched or killed during the night, you should not assume your game is over and do not discuss the game with anyone until the conclusion is reached.
Best of luck!
Day One - The hearts & minds of men
Day Two - Hell is empty and all the devils are here
Day Three - Every day has its own evil, and its good too
Becka Bulldog - Beautician
played by Rick
Benji Bulldog - Hat Maker
played by Walter Kovacs
Booker Bear - Garbage Man
played by Dragonator
Brigit Bunny - Florist
played by Sandy
Bristol Bunny - Seamstress
played by Bob the Construction Man
Bruno Bear - Watch Maker
played by Scouts
Cameron Crocodile - Carpenter
played by Rufus
Cara Cow - Doctor
played by badboytje88
Edgar Elephant - Fisherman
played by WhiteFang
Felix Fox - Farmer
played by Shadows
Gabby Goat - Dairy Operator
played by Ricecracker
Gilbert Goat - Schoolteacher
played by Fugazi
Helen Hippo - Cook
played by def
Horace Horse - Blacksmith
played by iamded
Kaley Cat - Mill Operator
played by Lord Arjay
Kenda Cat - Baker
played by I Scream Clone
Lauren Lamb - Gardener
played by Zepher
Lazlo Lion - Butcher
played by TinyPiesRUs
Marcus Monkey - Apple Seller
played by Inconspicuous
Mindy Mouse - Accountant
played by professor flitwick
Pennie Pig - Spring Haven Mayor
played by Eskallon
Portia Poodle - General Store Operator
played by Cornelius Murdock
Sheldon Sheepdog - Toy Maker
played by Quarryman
Wendell Walrus - Librarian
played by Stash2Sixx