Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

First Year of SW MOCs

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Thanks to all EB Admins and members for this first year of membership!

Didn't know what to expect at the start as I've just come out of more than a year of a self-imposed hiatus and the previous sites I've previously frequented (LUGNET, Brickshelf, etc.,) were suddenly not as active anymore. So I had to find my way again through Eurobricks, Flickr, MOCPages to seek those with common interests in the hobby. Finally, after several months of going back and forth I knew I finally found my new home here at Eurobricks!

For those that have followed me through this past year, I must admit that there was no general plan on what MOCs will be done. Along the way, I've managed to participate in the community build, join some contests and lucky to have placed in a couple (though didn't win one but I'll keep on trying :wink:). Never realized how much was actually done until I did a search from the past year as you can see.

Endor-Bunker-thumb.jpgTheedCaptivity-a00-056-thumb.jpgVenatorI-FiveMergedModules-thumb.jpgCloneTrainingFacility-c00-048-thumb.jpg

TheedLanding-a00-030-thumb.jpgEndorCapture%20thumb.jpgBongoSurfaceArrival-a00-065-thumb.jpgGunganSentry-a00-a01-thumb.jpg

TheedAmbushRescue-c00-c026-thumb.jpgBattleDroidsArchTriumphalMarch-a00-005-thumb.jpgTheedAttackDiversion-a00-059-thumb.jpgGunganSacredPlace-a00-001-thumb.jpg

SeparatistOccupation-a00-101-thumb.jpgSeparatistPowerStation-a00-027-thumb.jpgYavinIVMassassiTemple-a00-082-thumb.jpgJabbasPrize-a00-417-thumb.jpg

CloneTrainingFacility-a04-007-thumb.jpgEndorEwokCelebration-thumb.jpgDominoSquadFinalRun-a00-204-thumb.jpgGeonosianDroidMachinery-a00-122-thumb.jpg

VenatorEnginePlant-a00-005-thumb.jpgTheedDiversion-a00-082-thumb.jpgDeactivateTractorBeam-a00-a003-thumb.jpgGeonosianDFConveyorBelt-a00-001-thumb.jpg

TipocaOutpost930-a00-040-thumb.jpgNabooCelebration-a00-123-thumb.jpgTatooineRancor-a00-042-thumbs.jpgCloneCadetsQuarters-a00-044-thumb.jpg

4943919520_f712c9d713_m.jpg

The thumbnails will lead you to the threads and now I also got my SW fan tag! :thumbup:

AC

PS. Don't have a clue what the second year will be but I'd certainly keep on building for as long as you all enjoy viewing!

Congratulations on completing your first year! I went through a similar kinda thing last May, except that it was because I was tired of the immature MOCpages community.

But this is about you, not me. We need to get a poll up to see which is your most popular creation. Let's see...even though I'm an OT guy, I have to say your Theed Occupation is an awe-inspiring piece of tan and sand green, but your Cadet Training Facility is very impressive.

Wow about 1 every 2 weeks. You are incredibly prolific for so being detailed. Detailing = time! O.o

Congratulations on your first year here, ACPin! It's not often that new members contribute so many MOCs of such excellent quality in such a short space of time! You should be very proud! :thumbup:

Eurobricks is really lucky to have you as a member AC, in only your first year you have completely established yourself as one of the best MOC experts throughout the site, and you've certainly captured every LSW fan's imagination with your always impressive SW dioramas. Thank you for all of your great contributions in EB, we're all proud that you're one of us! :thumbup: I'm sure we'll see more of you soon, so keep those wonderful creations coming. :wink:

PS. Don't have a clue what the second year will be but I'd certainly keep on building for as long as you all enjoy viewing!

Oh please do. You know I'm a fan, so many memories from so many MOC's, keep on building.

So many great MOCs is such little time! :oh3:

It feels much longer than a year that you visited our EB shores. You have really become a great contributor.

I cant wait to see what the next year brings! :sweet:

Wow, looking back I am amazed at just how many creation's you have posted this year. It is great to have such an interesting and nice person here on EB. You really have talent too. :thumbup: I cannot wait to see what this year will bring now. :classic:

Congratulations on completing your first year! I went through a similar kinda thing last May, except that it was because I was tired of the immature MOCpages community.

But this is about you, not me. We need to get a poll up to see which is your most popular creation. Let's see...even though I'm an OT guy, I have to say your Theed Occupation is an awe-inspiring piece of tan and sand green, but your Cadet Training Facility is very impressive.

Nah, a poll isn't necessary but appreciate you mentioning which you liked best!

Well we're happy to have you and we love your mocs ACPin!

:sweet:

Wow about 1 every 2 weeks. You are incredibly prolific for so being detailed. Detailing = time! O.o

You're not doing too bad either. :grin: It's been awhile since I've done a SHIP but your works have given me some thought of going back on old designs that I've never had a chance to build. :wink:

Congratulations on your first year here, ACPin! It's not often that new members contribute so many MOCs of such excellent quality in such a short space of time! You should be very proud! :thumbup:

Maybe new here but kinda old hat when it comes to SW MOCs. :laugh:

Eurobricks is really lucky to have you as a member AC, in only your first year you have completely established yourself as one of the best MOC experts throughout the site, and you've certainly captured every LSW fan's imagination with your always impressive SW dioramas. Thank you for all of your great contributions in EB, we're all proud that you're one of us! :thumbup: I'm sure we'll see more of you soon, so keep those wonderful creations coming. :wink:

Big thanks for all your support and commentaries on them. Got several in progress now that you'd probably be able to guess what the themes are about.

Oh please do. You know I'm a fan, so many memories from so many MOC's, keep on building.

Yeah but you've been mum on some of them which makes me wonder whether you're either running out of what to say or didn't appreciate them as much of the earlier ones. :devil:

So many great MOCs is such little time! :oh3:

It feels much longer than a year that you visited our EB shores. You have really become a great contributor.

I cant wait to see what the next year brings! :sweet:

Feel like the rabbit in Alice, too many ideas to build but so little time and space to work on! :laugh:

Wow, looking back I am amazed at just how many creation's you have posted this year. It is great to have such an interesting and nice person here on EB. You really have talent too. :thumbup: I cannot wait to see what this year will bring now. :classic:

Btw those don't include seven more non-SW MOCs and it makes all the effort worthwhile when they're appreciated as much. Again no general plan for this coming year as I'd like to spring surprises every now and then. :wink:

AC

Congrats with these MOCs! Even though you've only been here a year, you can tell how long you've been building SW creations from the brilliance of these. Your site is great too, so much inspirational material in one place!

:thumbup:

Congrats with these MOCs! Even though you've only been here a year, you can tell how long you've been building SW creations from the brilliance of these. Your site is great too, so much inspirational material in one place!

:thumbup:

Thanks and it does feel that I've been here much longer. Feel free to make use of any design in the site as long as you don't ask for the build instructions! :laugh:

AC

*oh2*

That is what happened to my face when I saw these.

From what I can see, those MOCs look very good. Phenomenal, in fact. Keep going like that and you'll set a record for most MOCs on the site.

They should make a little slot in the moc index for your wonderful creations!

They are included with all the other MOCsin the index.

*oh2*

That is what happened to my face when I saw these.

From what I can see, those MOCs look very good. Phenomenal, in fact. Keep going like that and you'll set a record for most MOCs on the site.

Not looking to set records or what, just enjoying the chance to create MOCs that haven't been done. You should really take a closer look at them rather than just viewing the thumbs.

AC

Congrats ACPin! All you MOCs have been quite amazing this past year. :thumbup: Keep up the good work!

There's probably a couple or so that I'd like to have done differently but all in all it was a good year. :grin:

AC