Sign in to follow this  
Solscud007

POTC at NYTF 2011

I posted up the SW sets I saw. Just to quickly repeat, I didnt get to go into Lego booth. Had to have an appointment. However I did take pictures of what was outside the booth.

I think most of this stuff has been seen. But the Statue Captain Jack is new for me.

img2301p.jpg

img2302l.jpg

img2303b.jpg

img2304mz.jpg

img2305e.jpg

img2306z.jpg

img2307yy.jpg

img2308h.jpg

img2278jq.jpg

img2279vx.jpg

img2280e.jpg

img2281e.jpg

img2282v.jpg

You probably didn't read my post at the Star Wars one. We already have a ton of pics, and although these are new ones, they still go in the PoTC main topic.

whoops. No I didnt see it. Can the mods put this where it belongs?

Looks like you guys didn't see KDMs post. He said since you went all the way to get pics, you deserve your own topic(s). :thumbup:

That shot of the QAR looks cool!

I will however take some of the gold from Brickbeard's bounty and pinm it up to look A little mroe like the movie one.

I'll leave this, rather than merging it. These pictures are a little different, and some people might like to see the NYTF pics in a separate topic anyway without looking through the whole thread. :pir-classic:

I agree this should be left in a separate thread as the LEGO PotC thread has grown huge and messy. It's worth blogging too. :pir-classic:

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

...soon

Edited by Dreamweb

Thanks for showing us these pics! Its good to see the sets from different views.

The structure of new pirate ship looks like the old SCS. Not enough British soldiers nor the mini figure sets in this theme. I am not sure if I am going to buy all these sets.

Like I mentionned in the other post...here are more pics of the QAR:

Link: 4195 Queen Anne's Revenge

Thanks for the link! These are the most detailed QAR pics I have seen yet, as the main Caribbean thread is getting too long to browse easily.

Actually, I am pleasantly surprised at how easily the skulls/bones/white accent pieces can be removed without compromising the underlying design. With a $5 Bricklink order for new flags and some pearl gold elements, this vessel can become a very attractive Spanish treasure galleon carrack. :pir-devil:

EDIT: Just ordered the parts now. The total was under $5 for 20 pearl gold cones, 10 pearl gold 1x1 round plates, 12 black 1x4 arch bricks, and 8 1x6 black tiles. The skeleton figurehead may be difficult to replace, however.

Edited by voltio