Jump to content


Chibi Yoda and DJ Clonie


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 M<0><0<DSWIM

M<0><0<DSWIM

  • Gundam Style


    Posts: 838
    Joined: 15-January 11
    Member: 15440
    Country: USA

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:28 AM

Posted Image
This was inspired by an easter egg video on the Ep III DVD showing Yoda breakdancing to the Black Eyed Peas:)
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Nightshroud99

Nightshroud99

    Posts: 1240
    Joined: 03-October 09
    Member: 7668
    Country: Canada

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:21 AM

Cool, but could we see more pictures of the individual guys?  :classic:
My YouTube Channel! 20,000 subscribers and growing! I review LEGO!
http://www.youtube.c...r/Nightshroud99

#3 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

    Posts: 9545
    Joined: 04-February 09
    Member: 5203
    Country: PILIPINAS

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:12 AM

Haha, another cool SW DJ MOC Mood! 900 year-old Yoda doin' the head-spin? The SW universe must be literally going upside down. :laugh:

#4 M<0><0<DSWIM

M<0><0<DSWIM

  • Gundam Style


    Posts: 838
    Joined: 15-January 11
    Member: 15440
    Country: USA

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:25 AM

View PostNightshroud99, on 06 February 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

Cool, but could we see more pictures of the individual guys?  :classic:
Thanks!  You can see a TON more pics and mocs on my mocpages account.

#5 Ceroknight

Ceroknight

  • Straight Up Cero!


    Posts: 3175
    Joined: 30-August 10
    Member: 12949
    Country: Canada

Posted 06 February 2011 - 08:09 AM

There was an easter egg in ROTS?  *oh2*
Anyways, this looks fantastic  :classic:
Ceroknight
Posted Image Posted Image
Photo by Librarian-bot:His Fantastic Deviantart page
Brickset  Flickr

#6 M<0><0<DSWIM

M<0><0<DSWIM

  • Gundam Style


    Posts: 838
    Joined: 15-January 11
    Member: 15440
    Country: USA

Posted 06 February 2011 - 04:19 PM

View Postceroknight, on 06 February 2011 - 08:09 AM, said:

There was an easter egg in ROTS?  *oh2*
Anyways, this looks fantastic  :classic:
Thanks!  Yeah, I think it's on the bonus DVD.  There's a certain combination of numbers involving 1138 that you type in on your remote and it activates this video.  You can find the video on Youtibe.  It's hilarious :laugh:

#7 The Legonater

The Legonater

  • Can NOT Ctrl + Alt + Delete the Past


    Posts: 5072
    Joined: 09-December 09
    Member: 8515
    Country: Canada.

Posted 07 February 2011 - 02:11 AM

View PostM<0><0<DSWIM, on 06 February 2011 - 04:19 PM, said:

Thanks!  Yeah, I think it's on the bonus DVD.  There's a certain combination of numbers involving 1138 that you type in on your remote and it activates this video.  You can find the video on Youtibe.  It's hilarious Posted Image


I remember finding that when my friend was at my house. Both of us were sitting there going 'Wait- what?"

Well done!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Heir - - - - - - - -  Exile - - - - - - - Hunter - - - - - - Assassin - - - - - - Hero

to a Prefect  - - of Duplovia - - of the Dark Lady - - of the Light - -  of Heroica

Dyric Rone

Level 32 1/4 Assassin


#8 Cad Bane

Cad Bane

    Posts: 149
    Joined: 13-December 10
    Member: 14659
    Country: United States

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:21 AM

Wow! Cool. Yoda's looking young! I think dancing shaved off a couple years! Nice job on the figures, they are really neat. I was wondering, what does "Chibi" mean? I know that FBTB had a Chibi contest were the vehicles had to be smaller but still fit the actual figures, and the there's this which is titled with "Chibi". I am very confused. Could anyone clear that up? Thanks.
"Not so impressive without your lightsaber, are you, Jedi." -Cad Bane
Avatar created by Jebediahs! Thanks!
My Brickshelf
My Flickr

#9 M<0><0<DSWIM

M<0><0<DSWIM

  • Gundam Style


    Posts: 838
    Joined: 15-January 11
    Member: 15440
    Country: USA

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:23 PM

View PostCad Bane, on 07 February 2011 - 05:21 AM, said:

Wow! Cool. Yoda's looking young! I think dancing shaved off a couple years! Nice job on the figures, they are really neat. I was wondering, what does "Chibi" mean? I know that FBTB had a Chibi contest were the vehicles had to be smaller but still fit the actual figures, and the there's this which is titled with "Chibi". I am very confused. Could anyone clear that up? Thanks.
"Chibi" is a Japanese term which means "small or childlike".  The term has also been swapped with the term "super-deformed".  Basically, it's a character with a big head, hands, and feet and a small body.  Check out the hasbro "Galactic Heroes" line for some visual references.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users