"We are very fortunate to have survived the night, but now we must get down to business" , he said. "First, we will have breakfast, prepared by my servants, and then we shall conduct a voting sequence. At the end of the day, whoever we believe is the murder suspect, will be lynched based on a majority vote".
The crowd murmured in agreement, eyes shifting around the room.
"Now, enjoy the wonderful breakfast".
(You must wait 24 hours before voting).
This game will follow the basic conventions of a Mafia Game. Each "day", you will be given 3 real days in which to vote for someone to kill. To convict, the player with the most votes will be lynched. If someone has been convicted, their loyalty will be revealed shortly after. After this the night phase will begin, which will last 2-3 real days. Then the cycle will repeat. Those players with night actions must send in their choices to the game moderator (me) within 24 hours, or they will not be counted.
- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).
- A conviction is reached at the end of the day, in which the player with the most votes is lynched. If there is tie, the player who got the most votes first is lynched.
- There is a 24 hour limit at the beginning of each day. You are not allowed to vote during this time. The game moderator may or may not announce when the limit is lifted, so pay attention to when the Day thread was posted.
- You may not edit your posts. Violation may result in penalty votes and/or a mod kill. - Do not ever directly quote or claim to quote something the game moderator has sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in a moderator kill. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.
- Do not discuss game tactics or "play the game" outside the game thread, including in the General Discussion thread. You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game.
- Likewise, please avoid posting out of character (OOC) in the game thread.
- No metagaming (specifically, basing judgment on how someone played in another game. References to past games and roles, not relating to any specific player, are okay).
- Please be considerate towards the host. I will try my best to stick to the schedule, and your cooperation will help this greatly, particularly getting night actions in promptly.
- There may be certain punishments for not reaching a conviction during the day. Said punishments are final, and are to be obeyed.
- Night actions sent after 24 hours into the Night Phase will not be counted. Please send them in quickly, even if you don't plan on using your action. The sooner I get night actions, the sooner the next day can begin.
- Lastly, this is very important: Do NOT reveal any game information or even communicate with other players concerning the game at all if you are dead.Yes, this includes speaking to other dead players about the game. If you're dead, then you're dead, so act like it. Absolutely nothing is allowed to be revealed until the game's conclusion is posted.
Ignatius Conan (Inconspicuous) - Wealthy businessman and owner of Blackwood's general store.
Daniel O'Donnell (Def) - Owner and manager of the local Irish restaurant.
Benjamin Cobb (Bob The Construction Man) - Everyday citizen of Blackwood.
Harriet Clive (Hinckley) - Worker at the general store.
Sebastien Vaughn (Shadows) - Young, rich man of Blackwood.
Angela Fairfax (Alopex) - Duchess of southeast England, married to William.
Archibald Rynne (Admiral Ron) - Waiter at the local Irish restaurant.
William Fairfax (WhiteFang) - Duke of southeast England, married to Angela.
Beatrice Synclair (Badboytje88) - Wife of Samuel and mother of Quinn.
Zed Phillips (Zepher) - Novelist.
Walter Knox (Walter Kovacs) - Librarian.
Samuel Synclair (Sandy) - Husband of Beatrice, father of Quinn, and elder brother of Charles.
Adam Sokern (Sok117) - Bobby in the Blackwood police force.
Charles Synclair (CallMePie) - Professor at Oxford, younger brother of Samuel.
Arianna Jacques (Lord Arjay) - Everyday citizen of Blackwood.
Dacius Nathans (Dragonator) - Bobby of the Blackwood police force.
Terence Lyons (TinyPiesRUs) - Local pub owner.
Quinn Synclair (Quarryman) - Son of Beatrice and Samuel, student at local school.
Penelope Fletcher (Professor Flitwick) - Servant of the baron.
Fiona Gates (Fugazi) - Servant of the baron.
Reginald Greyson (Rick) - Retired admiral of the Royal Navy.
Ruben Roland (Rufus) - Teacher at the local school.
Ebenezer Hewitt (Eskallon) - Chief of the village police force.
Isaac Edgar (iamded) - Baron of the large manor on the village borders.
Phillip Peers (Peanuts) - Detective outsourced from London.
Raleigh Clifton (Ricecracker) - Detective outsourced from London.
The crazy one
Edited by Hinckley, 02 February 2011 - 03:25 AM.
slut mafia? What??