Posted 03 June 2006 - 11:57 PM
Well here's some instructions for the easiest sails on the high seas!
1. Get a long pole like piece. Also get a piece of blank paper and scissors.
2. Cut out a triangle or square from the paper bout the size of the pole. A bit smaller if possible.
3.Poke holes through the sail you've cut out, using the pole piece. Attach the pole piece with the sail slid on to your MOC and you're done! VM approved, IT WORKS! It stays!
The finished product should look something like this:
Also see Evil Willy's tutorial. These sails are for small ships, those are for large and are better to interact wiith traditional pirate ships. His tutorial inspied mine.
Some fun ideas to do to your sails:
Edit: By popular demand, I have given steps to the other ideas.
-Before you attach or cut the sails, print an insignia or design on the paper, then cut it out, Or draw your own!
How to do this?
1.Find a pic of the insignia you want and enlarge it on a computer program to the size you like it.
2. Print it out and cut the sail out.
3. Attach using the tutorial above.
(Alternate: Instead of printing, draw an insignia)
-Try this on large flags too!
How to do this?
1. Cut out a square or triangle piece of paper.
2. Fit it onto a mast piece or such.
3. Try using the above insignia tutorial with this technique
-Try your own techniques!
1. Just be creative, LOL!
Posted 04 June 2006 - 12:25 AM
Posted 04 June 2006 - 01:42 PM
Posted 04 June 2006 - 01:55 PM
EDIT: Why m I a rip-off!! just because I got ideas and was inspired by already created stuff, doesn't mean...
Ah, I'll leave it at that. :P
Posted 04 June 2006 - 02:51 PM
Sorry to say the same thing again but does anyone like these sails?
Posted 04 June 2006 - 05:29 PM
Posted 09 June 2006 - 03:56 AM
Posted 09 June 2006 - 12:12 PM
Posted 10 June 2006 - 04:54 PM
Posted 17 June 2006 - 05:24 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users