WORK IN PROGRESS: Imperial Armada Presidio

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic  – Started by Mister Phes , Jun 03 2006 08:44 PM

#26 Captain Roger

Captain Roger
  • Salty EB dog

Member: 376

Posted 27 June 2006 - 04:11 PM

That is a piece of art...I love that MOC...I have always missed Imperial Armada sets...they were only two sets...one is very little and i don't like the Armada flagship...LEGO should create a set like you MOC phes...

About the pirate boat...The captain with the Dragon Knight's head, lue clothes is cool.
LET'S CRAH THE IMPERIAL GUARDS!!!

#27 Mister Phes

Mister Phes
  • WordPress Wizard

Member: 273

Posted 27 June 2006 - 04:12 PM

Why is it a shame?  This MOC wasn't robust enough to be a military building hence why it was evolved.  All that means is its opening up potential for another Imperial Armada MOC in the future.

#28 Captain Roger

Captain Roger
  • Salty EB dog

Member: 376

Posted 27 June 2006 - 04:18 PM

View PostMister Phes, on Jun 27 2006, 04:12 PM, said:

Why is it a shame?  This MOC wasn't robust enough to be a military building hence why it was evolved.  All that means is its opening up potential for another Imperial Armada MOC in the future.

You're right...but is nice anyway...is a set like lagoon look-up or imperial outpost
LET'S CRAH THE IMPERIAL GUARDS!!!

#29 Mister Phes

Mister Phes
  • WordPress Wizard

Member: 273

Posted 27 June 2006 - 04:23 PM

I was trying to build this MOC to a size somewhere between Lagoon Lockup and Imperial Outpost.  It was intended to be the Imperial Armada equivelant to these sets, but like I mentioned - it wasn't robust enough hence why I evolved it into Governor Broadside's Mansion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links