It was only recently that I aquired the Roman/Spartan collectible minifig. Right away I thought about the movie "Life Of Brian" and decided to build something from it. I settled for this small vignette-like MOC, it shows the search scene of Matthias' house by the Romans. If only I had 30 more Romans, I could build the rest of the scene.
- You know the penalty laid down by Roman law for harboring a known criminal?
- Nasty, eh?
- Could be worse.
- What you mean "Could be worse"?
- Well, you could be stabbed.
- Stabbed? Takes a second. Crucifixion lasts hours. It's a slow, horrible death.
- Well, at least it gets you out in the open air.
- You're weird!
Some more images:
And the complete thing:
You can watch the scene in question on YouTube HERE.
Edited by Rufus, 29 May 2011 - 12:06 PM.