The highly-realistic Maersk diesel-electric freight train has arrived!
A replica of the real engine that operated on the railroads of America, this Maersk train
features exceptional detailing and functions, such as opening driver's cab, removable
side panel revealing a detailed, 16-cylinder engine, and authentic Maersk branding.
The model also includes 2 wagons and 3 containers with opening doors (1 with refrigeration detailing).
The set also includes a shunter truck and detachable trailer for loading and offloading
the containers. Add LEGO® Power Functions to motorize!
• Containers can be loaded side-by-side or stacked!
• Includes 3 workman minifigures!
• Train measures 36"" (92cm) long!
• Building instructions include a historical description of the LEGO Group/A.P. Moller Maersk Group cooperation and a timeline of the products launched!
• Motorize your Maersk train by adding LEGO Power Functions #8878 Rechargeable Battery Box, #8887 Transformer 10V DC, #8884 IR Receiver, #8879 IR Speed Remote Control and #88002 Train Motor!
All images link to HR pictures which can be +9000.pxl
all images ©2011 The LEGO Group and used here with permission!
Edited by GRogall, 22 August 2013 - 06:04 PM.
Official HR images added, Title Changed