Historic figs for trade!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BrickArtist

BrickArtist

Member: 13835

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:57 PM

Hello everyone! I’ve gone through a short castle phase, and acquired a fair amount of castle figs. Now I’m back into SW and I’m getting rid of all those figs!
I want to set some terms right off the bat, though:
-Do not attempt to mail me magnets without notification! I may be okay with it if you tell me, but they won’t be worth as much!
-I will give free accessories and historic parts with all trades. I prefer you to list an original offer publicly (It’s good for business) and then send a PM to me for clarification/negotiation. The quality of free parts will be based off of how well you interact(Not making offers then withdrawing some of them, trying cheap shots Etc….)
-All fig DO NOT include weapons, I'll list all my weapons later on.
-You will ship to me first, I’ll ship to you when they arrive. If your parts don’t arrive send me a furious PM and bring shame to my name!

Let’s kick it off with the lion Knights-
5 knights from the BP, no capes included, faces changed, but all are historic acceptable.
The 2 kinghts from prison carriage rescue, same faces.

Next is crownies, I have 8, all have the helmet and torso shown here.
Heads vary all came from fantasy/knights kingdom era. All historic acceptable. All have light bley/grey legs, but hips will be grey, brown or black(mostly black).
I have one pladin, crownie armor, crownie shield, same tors as others. Black hips, bley legs, bley arms, and paladin helmet. Request a head. You can trade extra for a gold chrome sword, worn of the hande, but that is covered by a minifig hand.

I have 6 horses: 2 pupilized white, good condition, some scratches. Antother pupilized white, poor condition, 1x1 yellow stud jammed into foot  *huh*
1 pupilized black (prison carriage rescue) Like new. 2 old style black, (empty white circle for eyes) good condition.
Wants-  
-ARF troopers
-Horn company troopers
-White Phase II troopers
-Star Corps troopers
-Any Episode III minifigs
-2010 phase II clone pilots(Not old ones)

Zap me a PM with your offer, Thanks for looking! I'll list more items ASAP

EDIT-interest seems to be low so you may now pay 2.00 a knight!

I also have 14 Old Style (Red/blue) Dragon knights, if trade for all, I will equip each one with weapons/shields!

Edited by brickartist, 25 January 2011 - 09:02 PM.

Former Star Wars fan? Looking for Knights? Go here to trade with me!
"So take a shower a shower and shine your shoes, you got no time to lose, your a young man you must be living. " Best song ever, The General By dispatch--Check it out now!
Most recent MOC: BARC Speeder: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=77126
Be sure to check out my most recent MOCs,Naboo Starfighter, UCS Swamp Speeder, and the UCS BARC speeder.

I have obsessive compulsive BARC disorder...

KOTBR: http://the-lsw-empir...otion.com/forum

#2 RubeusHagrid

RubeusHagrid

Member: 14996

Posted 27 February 2011 - 05:14 PM

Your link doesn't work. I may be interested in some fantasy era knights (paying, not swapping) would you sell the horses?
"What's comin' will come, an' we'll meet it when it does."

#3 Edmond Dantes

Edmond Dantes

Member: 6261

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:18 PM

I'm still interested in those historic figs and horses...

#4 BrickArtist

BrickArtist

Member: 13835

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:31 PM

View PostEdmond Dantes, on 10 March 2011 - 10:18 PM, said:

I'm still interested in those historic figs and horses...
I'm so sorry edmond, I've been working on some MOCs, and I've also been very busy of late. I'll get you a pic soon, and I'll give you some free stuff with you buy  :sweet:

Edited by DobbyClone, 10 March 2011 - 10:31 PM.

Former Star Wars fan? Looking for Knights? Go here to trade with me!
"So take a shower a shower and shine your shoes, you got no time to lose, your a young man you must be living. " Best song ever, The General By dispatch--Check it out now!
Most recent MOC: BARC Speeder: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=77126
Be sure to check out my most recent MOCs,Naboo Starfighter, UCS Swamp Speeder, and the UCS BARC speeder.

I have obsessive compulsive BARC disorder...

KOTBR: http://the-lsw-empir...otion.com/forum

#5 Edmond Dantes

Edmond Dantes

Member: 6261

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:15 PM

View PostDobbyClone, on 10 March 2011 - 10:31 PM, said:

I'm so sorry edmond, I've been working on some MOCs, and I've also been very busy of late. I'll get you a pic soon, and I'll give you some free stuff with you buy  :sweet:

I guess it's worth it for me if you procrastinate and I keep bugging you, eh?   :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users