Now, on to
Another cold day, heightened by the swirling winds howling around the asylum. Clangs rattle through the hallways, the sound of trash cans hitting the walls and falling on the floor, the sound of glass smashing in rage.
What in the blue blazes is going on in this place? What is wrong with you people?!
"I'm sorry doctor, I have no idea why this keeps happening." Dr. Ballbricker struggled to keep her composure.
"Doctor, I don't know," nurse Pendleton, starting to lose his cool, spit out.
This hospital is going down the toilet.
The doctor moved out to confront his patients.
Oh, I know you're here, among us, laughing. What is it you want? Why can't you be peaceful, and co-exist with us? Was life here so bad that this was your only out?
The patients were silent. Nothing seemed appropriate to say.
Outside, the wind twisted a tree, and its branches swept against the glass. Nobody moved.
You will escape this building over my dead body. Do you hear me? I will die before you take my home, my family, MY LIFE! from me. YOU SHALL NOT LEAVE!
The silence is deafening.
The doctor leaves the room, and the patients holding their breath exhale and take in another brief moment of life.
Day Six has begun. All remaining players have 48 hours in which to vote on a lynch.
1. There are two opposing sides in this game, the Insane and the Sinister Insane. The Sinister Insane win when they outnumber the Insane and can kill Dr Blutziegel. The Insane win when they’ve killed or lynched all of the Sinister Insane.
2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them by lynching the member with the most votes. One vote can cause a lynch. To vote or to take back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character or unvote: character, using bold letters. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated. If you can't or don't want to vote, you may proxy your vote to another player by using the following sentence: proxy: character. Proxy lasts a single game day, and you can unproxy using the sentence unproxy: character. You may not vote for yourself to be lynched. Your own proxy vote against you will not be counted.
3. Days last 48 hours. Voting begins when the day begins. No waiting is necessary. It ends after 48 hours. Voting can change up until that final moment. Days will start and finish around midnight, Japan-time. Calibrate your clock accordingly.
4. Every player will receive a PM letting them know their positions, and possibly their abilities. These are subject to change, and are part of the game mechanics, and should be treated as such. You are expected to role play until the end of the game.
5. The night abilities have a pre-specified order of effect. ie. role-blocker supercedes killer, so if a role-blocker targets a killer as the killer targets the role-blocker, the role-blocker will live. This list is predetermined and will be revealed after the game has finished. When the day ends, you will have a posted amount of hours in which to submit night moves. The night should last either 24 or 48 hours, depending on my schedule.
6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are dead. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody to comment on how you like the game, but please do not post anything that might influence game players actions.
7. Do not edit your posts. If you make a mistake and want to correct it, just repost it with an 'Excuse my nonsense above, I meant to say...'
8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Please use your own words, and never post unpostable information, as listed in the PM. Claiming roles in thread is forbidden. Describing roles is okay. (ie. "I'm the cop!" is verboten. "I went through his stuff last night." is perfectly fine.) Do not directly quote other people's PMs. In this game, there is only 'talking,' so there is nothing to quote.
9. PM players as much as you like, just don't call them Potato Messages. No potatoes allowed to inmates. Please be inventive, using your own phrases, like, "Let's speak in the corner."
10. I will be using two voices in the game, the game runner and Dr. Blutziegel. The game runner's rules will always hold true, and be written in plain text. Questions about game rules should be addressed with me via PM or the discussion thread. Hospital rules may be asked in thread to Dr. Blutziegel. Blutziegel will speak in green. Dr. Blutziegel has a low tolerance for inane patient questions.
11. In game, you can't kill/convert/etc. Dr. Blutziegel, so don't waste a night action on it.
12. Breaking a rule or directive will, at least, get you a smack on the head from Dr. B (aka, a penalty vote). At worst, it will involve you being booted from the game.
13. About meta-gaming. As a serial meta-gamer (despite thinking it poor game play), I've designed this game to be anti-meta. Using the number picker at random.org, avatars were assigned rooms, then players were (for the most part) randomly assigned avatars, and after those were settled, roles and powers were randomly assigned. There is no connection between hospital roles and game roles. So have fun in the game, but don't think nurses are being led by the doctors, or there is any meaning between room groupings. If you do, you will shoot yourself in the foot and hurt your team.
Dr Blutziegel (def, NPC)
Dr Ballbricker (Ricecracker)
Nurse Pendleton (Zepher)
Nurse Pepper (Bob the Construction Man)
Nurse Penny (Yumiyoshi)
Perry Noid (ADHO15)
Salvatore Ricardo Samuels (Dragonator)
Señor Canny Bolero (Iamded)
Ryan Catchers (Rick)
'Mr. Nowhere' (Scouts)
Dougie "Jesus" Douglas (Hinckley)
'Timtam Timmers', Spacetwin #1 (Lord Arjay)
Professor Diem (Walter Kovacs)
Misty 'Mrs' Monroe (badboytje88)
Stanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock)
Dudley Eisenhower (MrLegoNinja)
Cameron 'Big Cam' Oaktree (Big Cam) (Insane)
Kevin 'Shadows' Mitchell (Shadows) (Insane, independent)
Sparky Trucks (TinyPiesRUs) (Insane, independent)
Martin Century (Stash2Sixx) (Insane)
The King of Delaware (KingoftheZempk) (Insane)
Chief Washing Bear (JimButcher) (Insane)
Cat Manuel (The Penguin) (Insane)
Havel Pavlov (Sok117) (Insane)
Dr Rajim (Admiral Ron) (Insane)
'Tamtam Timmers', Spacetwin #2 (Quarryman) (Insane)
Ted Nathan Tompkins (Whitefang) (Insane)
Petey Pirowski (Peanuts) (Insane)
Cookie Custer (Roncanator) (Insane)
Sandy Craws (Sandy) (Insane, independent)
2. Professor Flitwick
7. Emperor Claudius Rome
8. Captain John Paul