MightySlickPancake

Eurobricks guild on Lego universe

Hey lego universe fans :sweet:. After a discussion with Jebediahs and re-reading this topic I have started to fourm a Eurobricks guild.

If you would like to join please say your name, universe(e.g. storm), faction and level.

We will slay dragons, race, play survival, fight the maelstorm and just have fun.

once we have enough players we will start team meeting times and games.

There is no criteria to join just to enjoy yourself.

Add me in game Mightyslickpancake, Mightyslickpancakes, Mightyslickpancakez (on overbuild).

Edit:

I think every one that wants to join has but here is the current team thanks to Jebediahs :sweet:.

EB GUILD ROSTER Overbuild, US server:

EB USER____________________LU______________________FACTION____________________FAVORED CLASS

BasOne_____________________Lusius___________________Sentinel______________________Knight

Bricknave____________________Bricknave________________Assembly____________________Engineer

crabboy329__________________Mightyslickpancake________Assembly____________________Engineer

___________________________Mightyslickpancakes________Sentinel

___________________________Mightyslickpancakez________Paradox

IRONMAN___________________IRON1MAN________________Assembly___________________Engineer

___________________________Holograph_________________Paradox

___________________________IRONVenture_______________Venture

___________________________IRONMONGER_____________Sentinel

Jebediahs___________________Jebediahs_________________Sentinel_____________________Knight

SpiderSpaceman_____________MassiveDerangedGoldfish____Assembly

Stash2sixx__________________Flapjack__________________Sentinel_____________________Samurai

___________________________Stash_____________________Venture

Thanks, CB

Edited by crabboy329

I would like to join!

Universe: Overbuild

Names: IRON1MAN, Holograph, IRONVenture, IRONMONGER,

Ranks: Rank 3 Engineer/Summoner, Space Marauder/Sorcerer, Daredevil/Buccaneer

working on Sentinel Characters :classic:

(my favourite is engineer by the way :tongue: )

Edited by IRONMAN

I'd like to join. It would be nice to meet other Eurobricks members who play LEGO Universe. :classic:

Universe: Overbuild (US)

Character: Bricknave

Faction: Assembly

• Specialty: Engineer

You know I'm in. I like smashing stromlings in Survival and trying to make others crash in the Racing minigame. :tongue:

Character: Jebediahs

Faction: Sentinel

Specialty: Knight

LU!

I would join but all my guys are on storm :sadnew:

I could create a new guy though for overbuild though :classic:

Btw congratulations Jebediahs I saw you on the winners list for the survival contest :classic:

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

Thanks very much guys :blush:. I wasnt sure how well this would take off.

I would like to join!

Universe: Overbuild

Names: IRON1MAN, Holograph, IRONVenture, IRONMONGER,

Ranks: Rank 3 Engineer/Summoner, Space Marauder/Sorcerer, Daredevil

working on Buccaner and Sentinel Characters :classic:

You're in buddy :sweet:. See you in game tomorrow for prehaps our last day :cry_sad:.

I'd like to join. It would be nice to meet other Eurobricks members who play LEGO Universe. :classic:

Character: Bricknave

Faction: Assembly

• Specialty: Engineer

Nice to have another assembely man :wink:, You're in.

You know I'm in. I like smashing stromlings in Survival and trying to make others crash in the Racing minigame. :tongue:

Character: Jebediahs

Faction: Sentinel

Specialty: Knight

LU!

So your the guy that keeps smashing me in races :grin:. You're in :wink:. Hope you are enjoying your free elite.

I would join but all my guys are on storm :sadnew:

I could create a new guy though for overbuild though :classic:

Btw congratulations Jebediahs I saw you on the winners list for the survival contest :classic:

I hope you would consider joining us in the overbuild universe, I will gladly help you level up. Either way you're in.

Unfortunatly my game time runs out tomorrow :cry_sad: and I wont get more time untill crux prime comes out. So in the meantime you guys will have to do without me.

But first thing we need is a club property, does anyone have one suitable?

Thanks, CB (Mightyslickpancake-both full 3, Mightyslickpancakes-both full 3, Mightyslickpancakez-both full 3, as well as a full venture)

Edited by crabboy329

I'm in.

Overbuild (US)

Flapjack, Samurai, Level 3

Stash, Buccaneer, Level 3

I'll be able to log in for a bit after work and add a few of you, but that'll be around 10:30pm my time (Chicago). I should have available properties to purchase still. I never really got around to dealing with that aspect of the game.

talking of a club prop....i got my avant garden prop empty, so we could use this one (would be also nice because i wouldnt have to pay rent :P)

I've got a new toon I'm running up the ladder right now. Which property has the biggest space? Because I haven't gone to any yet with this character and I can easily make the name whatever we want it to be. As soon as I see someone, I'll join up. Work today, but I should be on Saturday afternoon (Chicago time).

I've got a new toon I'm running up the ladder right now. Which property has the biggest space? Because I haven't gone to any yet with this character and I can easily make the name whatever we want it to be. As soon as I see someone, I'll join up. Work today, but I should be on Saturday afternoon (Chicago time).

i think every property has about the same size, but im not sure about it

ive already named my avant property to "Bricks Guild Club", by the way (cant call it Eurobricks, silly systems... :angry: )

Edited by IRONMAN

Ah what the heck, sign me up :tongue:

My lvl 3's are on storm though, starting with a new character so no faction as yet lvl 0 :laugh:

The name is Lusius.

I'm in.

Overbuild (US)

Flapjack, Samurai, Level 3

Stash, Buccaneer, Level 3

I'll be able to log in for a bit after work and add a few of you, but that'll be around 10:30pm my time (Chicago). I should have available properties to purchase still. I never really got around to dealing with that aspect of the game.

Yay we have a moderator in our ranks :blush:. Welcome Stash :wink:.

Ah what the heck, sign me up :tongue:

My lvl 3's are on storm though, starting with a new character so no faction as yet lvl 0 :laugh:

The name is Lusius.

Welcome BasOne. Good luck with leveling up :wink:.

I think every property has about the same size, but im not sure about it

Ive already named my avant property to "Bricks Guild Club", by the way (cant call it Eurobricks, silly systems... :angry: )

I had a quick look at your prop yesterday and it is looking good. I really like the tree model, Where did you get it?

I think we need to start making meeting times. Although there is a big propblem of timezones as that may mean some people can play at the sametime as everyone else. Prehaps making two teams of different time zones?

Thanks, CB (Mightyslickpancake-both full 3, Mightyslickpancakes-both full 3, Mightyslickpancakez-both full 3, as well as a full venture. All on overbuild)

i honestly don´t know where i got the tree :tongue:, but ill tell you as soon as i know

and thanks, im still working on the prop as long as my game time lasts :laugh:

A little MOC i whipped up on Storm :devil:

Booty.jpg

Overbuild Characters:

Iaolos

Lusius

Storm Charachters:

Uriel (My main main :tongue: )

Albert

Jonsey

Redcloud

Exeter:

None

Thanks. I just saw they're doing another Survival Contest this weekend. I'm working on it now. I wish I'd have been online more this past week to know it was coming ahead of time to get some EB groups for it.

I think once Crux Prime gets going in a few weeks we'll get our act together as a guild. Sounds like some have accounts expiring soon (or already) but all will be present by expansion time.

Nice MOC BasOne btw! :thumbup: :thumbup:

LU!

Hi

just wanted to give some updates on our club prop (its still under construction, but i think you can already visit it [the club code, which is needed for the platfor is club code] :tongue: )

added some photos

my game time is running out tomorrow :cry_sad:

IRONMAN

post-14925-129589121508.gif

Nice pic MOC BasOne :wink:.

Here is one I did to show any haters, the full power of assembly :laugh:.

lego_universe_2011-01-21_17-32-14.jpg

lego_universe_2011-01-21_22-10-12.jpg

Yeah Ironman you are in both :grin: and the club prop is looking very cool. I am also getting more game time for crux prime like most people, so I can see it then.

Good luck with the new contest Jeb :wink:.

Thanks, CB

yeah, thanks for the comments on my prop :laugh:

we are a bunch of pro´s, arent we? :)

its going to be cool with the team feature.

Good luck for the new competition Jebidiahs!

Thanks for the competition well wishes. I don't think I placed too high in this one. During my final and longest attempt I had to go wee. I thought I could time a pee break in between stromling waves. Failed. Came back dead hehehe

Sorry, I thought I had commented before but the club property looks really neat IRONMAN. The raised area is a fun detail. Did it take awhile to collect the pieces for that sign or did you have them all? It's cool. I think a new and bigger prop is coming with the expansion if we need extra space.

@Crabb - I recently teamed up with two Assembly members to kill a bunch of stromlings and felt pretty useless. They were destroying everything before I could unsheathe my sword. There were pets and turrets everywhere. It was like a knight fighting in a magic battle.

ASSEMBLY is Overpowered! :tongue:

@Crabb - I recently teamed up with two Assembly members to kill a bunch of stromlings and felt pretty useless. They were destroying everything before I could unsheathe my sword. There were pets and turrets everywhere. It was like a knight fighting in a magic battle.

Maybe everyone else is underpowered :tongue:. I know what you mean, we are pretty unstopable, esspecially in teams :wub:.

we are a bunch of pro´s, arent we? :)

Addicted pro's dont you mean :grin:.

Thanks, CB

Thanks for the competition well wishes. I don't think I placed too high in this one. During my final and longest attempt I had to go wee. I thought I could time a pee break in between stromling waves. Failed. Came back dead hehehe

Sorry, I thought I had commented before but the club property looks really neat IRONMAN. The raised area is a fun detail. Did it take awhile to collect the pieces for that sign or did you have them all? It's cool. I think a new and bigger prop is coming with the expansion if we need extra space.

thanks for the prop comments (no, i already had all the bricks :laugh: ), and im looking forward to the new prop size.

and for the battle thing: thats how assembly can fight :tongue:

If anybody got ideas for the prop, just tell me!

Edited by IRONMAN

Ok, finally managed to upload at least one pic of cb and me (look at him, he´s above the statue :tongue: )

post-14925-129667384378.jpg

Edited by IRONMAN