Last time in Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum
Now, on to
The fog has lifted, and the sky is a little clearer today. Unfortunately, there is no connection between improving weather and improving conditions in the hospital.
The staff stands around in the washroom, contemplating and cleaning the night's mess.
I came in to tell you, Mitchell was… What's that?
Dr. Rajim showed the head of Martin Century to the fair doctor. "We are presuming it was the Walrus' gang. Hung upside down, throat slashed. Sir, it was an atypically repellent scene." Dr. Blutziegel took in the sight before him.
Take his head to my office. There's an empty jar next to Mitchell's. As for the body, hmmm…. Incinerate it. It won't tell us anything.
Nurse Pendleton twitched his head back to get the doctor's attention. "There's more, follow me, if you will."
Pendleton had already started cleaning the area around the broom closet.
"The M.O. is different. The location was the same as Siggy's was, but the body parts were haphazardly thrown in the closet. They just sort of spilled out when I opened the door."
Dr. Blutziegel inspected the head of the former Sparky Trucks.
What a peculiar situation. Is it possible that the doors of this place are not secure? Clean up this mess, I'll take the head with me.
Dr. Blutziegel walked off toward his office.
A surprisingly short time later, the doctor assembled the patients and staff.
Everybody, I'm sure you have an idea of what's happened since yesterday, simply by looking at who's here and who's not. I have some sad news.
First of all, I have the results of Mitchell's lobotomy. They came back, well, somewhat inconclusive. He was Insane, but he was not working with us. He was following his own path.
Second, Martin Century was murdered last night. I have tested him as well, and he most definitely was Insane. His loss will be mourned.
Last, Sparky Trucks was murdered as well, and we are at a loss as to how it could have happened. We will be doubling our lockdown efforts tonight. Still, Trucks was also not trying to help us. He was Insane, but not with us.
If anyone has any information, I urge you to keep it close to your chest and use it carefully.
Four deaths. Senseless deaths. This is on your hands.
The doctor turned around and returned to his study.
Patients look out the window, and the sky is so far away from them. A low howl of wind brushes against the wall of the hospital.
Day three has begun. All remaining players have 48 hours in which to vote on a lynch.
1. There are two opposing sides in this game, the Insane and the Sinister Insane. The Sinister Insane win when they outnumber the Insane and can kill Dr Blutziegel. The Insane win when they’ve killed or lynched all of the Sinister Insane.
2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them by lynching the member with the most votes. One vote can cause a lynch. To vote or to take back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character or unvote: character, using bold letters. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated. If you can't or don't want to vote, you may proxy your vote to another player by using the following sentence: proxy: character. Proxy lasts a single game day, and you can unproxy using the sentence unproxy: character. You may not vote for yourself to be lynched. Your own proxy vote against you will not be counted.
3. Days last 48 hours. Voting begins when the day begins. No waiting is necessary. It ends after 48 hours. Voting can change up until that final moment. Days will start and finish around midnight, Japan-time. Calibrate your clock accordingly.
4. Every player will receive a PM letting them know their positions, and possibly their abilities. These are subject to change, and are part of the game mechanics, and should be treated as such. You are expected to role play until the end of the game.
5. The night abilities have a pre-specified order of effect. ie. role-blocker supercedes killer, so if a role-blocker targets a killer as the killer targets the role-blocker, the role-blocker will live. This list is predetermined and will be revealed after the game has finished. When the day ends, you will have a posted amount of hours in which to submit night moves. The night should last either 24 or 48 hours, depending on my schedule.
6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are dead. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody to comment on how you like the game, but please do not post anything that might influence game players actions.
7. Do not edit your posts. If you make a mistake and want to correct it, just repost it with an 'Excuse my nonsense above, I meant to say...'
8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Please use your own words, and never post unpostable information, as listed in the PM. Claiming roles in thread is forbidden. Describing roles is okay. (ie. "I'm the cop!" is verboten. "I went through his stuff last night." is perfectly fine.) Do not directly quote other people's PMs. In this game, there is only 'talking,' so there is nothing to quote.
9. PM players as much as you like, just don't call them Potato Messages. No potatoes allowed to inmates. Please be inventive, using your own phrases, like, "Let's speak in the corner."
10. I will be using two voices in the game, the game runner and Dr. Blutziegel. The game runner's rules will always hold true, and be written in plain text. Questions about game rules should be addressed with me via PM or the discussion thread. Hospital rules may be asked in thread to Dr. Blutziegel. Blutziegel will speak in green. Dr. Blutziegel has a low tolerance for inane patient questions.
11. In game, you can't kill/convert/etc. Dr. Blutziegel, so don't waste a night action on it.
12. Breaking a rule or directive will, at least, get you a smack on the head from Dr. B (aka, a penalty vote). At worst, it will involve you being booted from the game.
13. About meta-gaming. As a serial meta-gamer (despite thinking it poor game play), I've designed this game to be anti-meta. Using the number picker at random.org, avatars were assigned rooms, then players were (for the most part) randomly assigned avatars, and after those were settled, roles and powers were randomly assigned. There is no connection between hospital roles and game roles. So have fun in the game, but don't think nurses are being led by the doctors, or there is any meaning between room groupings. If you do, you will shoot yourself in the foot and hurt your team.
Dr Blutziegel (def, NPC)
Dr Ballbricker (Ricecracker)
Dr Rajim (Admiral Ron)
Nurse Pendleton (Zephyr)
Nurse Pepper (Bob the Construction Man)
Nurse Penny (Yumiyoshi)
Perry Noid (ADHO15)
Salvatore Ricardo Samuels (Dragonator)
Señor Canny Bolero (Iamded)
Ryan Catchers (Rick)
Ted Nathan Tompkins (Whitefang)
Sandy Craws (Sandy)
Cat Manuel (The Penguin)
The King of Delaware (KingoftheZempk)
'Mr. Nowhere' (Scouts)
Chief Washing Bear (JimButcher)
Dougie "Jesus" Douglas (Hinckley)
Petey Pirowski (Peanuts)
'Timtam Timmers', Spacetwin #1 (Lord Arjay)
'Tamtam Timmers', Spacetwin #2 (Quarryman)
Professor Diem (Walter Kovacs)
Misty 'Mrs' Monroe (badboytje88)
Stanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock)
Dudley Eisenhower (MrLegoNinja)
Cookie Custer (Roncanator)
Havel Pavlov (Sok117)
Cameron 'Big Cam' Oaktree (Big Cam) (Insane)
Kevin 'Shadows' Mitchell (Shadows) (Insane, independent)
Sparky Trucks (TinyPiesRUs) (Insane, independent)
Martin Century (Stash2Sixx) (Insane)
2. Professor Flitwick
7. Emperor Claudius Rome
8. Captain John Paul