I Scream Clone

Terra Volcanis

Terra Volcanis

Death and destruction await if you aren't quick! Welcome to Terra Volcanis, a small island in the warm tropical waters born of an ancient volcano which now re-erupts to turn the hapless islanders lives upside down!

5329165635_794fd3ddaa_z.jpg

5329778224_a498781e63_z.jpg

5329775704_c06a54defc_z.jpg

So many more on my Flickr

Thanks for looking, C + C welcome.

Very nicely done, ISC, looking mighty fine. I love the brick-built bird of paradise. :wub: Lovely design as usual, particularly the beach to water transition and the shape of the mountain. And of course I have to love all the islander ladies. :grin:

Excellent!

The lava part must have been a lot of work with all those cheeses. It turned out very realistic.

Also good work on the water transition. I also like the fact that there are so may animals.They give it a realistic feeling too.

and of course the islanders are nice as well :pir-sweet: They were just eating one of their last pigs. Just on time :pir-classic:

Like I said on flickr, this is just a really cool scene. The lava looks great and the whole island really has that tropical feel. I'm so gonna build a new large port now, it's long overdue. Nice work mate!

Excellent MOC once again ISC, The lava is very realistic looking whit sll those cheese slopes and the volcano is also made very nicely.

But those poor Islanders, i hope they will find another home in a safer place :pir-cry_sad: Excellent MOC once again ISC

Captain Becker

Wow! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! ISC, I love everything about it; the torsos on the villagers, the fire effects, the lava, the Earth splitting and the palm trees! :pir-cry_happy:

I like how the scene would have been perfectly peaceful and happy just a few moments before the eruption. Very well done! :thumbup:

Wow, just wow! I think the lava is made perfectly...and these birds are all very clever designt! Oh and btw: That's a nice bunch of islanders hanging around!

I think this is worth to be blogged!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]...soon

Great work ISC, :thumbup:

I really like this small island with that big volcano. The water/beach transition looks really nice.

Is there a reason why you didn't use the palm trunk pieces? But your substituted trunks look great as a alternative way to build palm trees.

And because this is such a small island I am missing some islanders canoes which would make it even better.

All the mini figs and animals really depict the chaos created by the volcano. Well done. :pir-wink:

the Inventor

Nice work ISC! The lava looks excellent, and I also love all of the minifigs and their poses. :pir-classic:

Cheers guys, thanks for the Blogging too Skally. It feels good to build Pirates again, its been awhile since Carat's 4 Carrots. I love the colour schemes islands let you use.

Great work ISC, :thumbup:

I really like this small island with that big volcano. The water/beach transition looks really nice.

Is there a reason why you didn't use the palm trunk pieces? But your substituted trunks look great as a alternative way to build palm trees.

And because this is such a small island I am missing some islanders canoes which would make it even better.

All the mini figs and animals really depict the chaos created by the volcano. Well done. :pir-wink:

the Inventor

I chose not to do any Islander canoes as I have built them before for Carat's 4 Carrots. Whilst the canoe is small they require a bit of real estate to make the MOC still balanced.

4132528477_3fb3988717_z.jpg?zz=1

4132530189_af3a967e98_z.jpg?zz=1

As for the palm trees I prefer to use the 1x1 cones and bricks as they are more versatile than trunk pieces and more readily available. Just take some flex-tube and you can bend the palms any way you like. I always look for a nicer more difficult way to do things :pir-wink::pir_wacko:

That's really cool, ISC! I really like the Islander canoe. I love the whole scene, and the smoke effect! Great job!

Awesome MOC ISC! :laugh: The lava looks great, and I love the variety you've managed to include in all the fine ladies you've got there. :grin: The trees look wonderful with the use of 1x1 cones as well. Just a fantastic MOC you've got here. :thumbup: :thumbup:

That's great!

For me, the most fascinating thing about it is the lava! It looks so incredibly realistic you can feel it flowing! Awesome!

Other than that, I love the rock structure (vulcano) and the aura of "Islanderness" radiating from the scene! :pir-classic:

Keep on Island'ring ISC!

Cheers!

This MOC feels so alive, it's awesome! :sweet: Nice touch with the roast pig, it accentuates the sense of a rushed evacuation. And I really like how you've blended old islander minifigs with newer minifig-parts, they all look like they fit together as islanders, and it gives more versatility than just using old islander figs. I hope the poor guy who looks like he's about to fall over in the lava stream will be ok :cry_sad:

This is great ISC, I love it :thumbup: The islander losing his balance by the lava has a nice look to it, I love all the islander ladies as well :pir-grin:

Edited by Ratshot

I really love this, I Scream Clone. The water, sand and lava is all so detailed and realistic. I also love all the minifigs, plus, It's always good to see an Islander MOC. Thanks for sharing!

Love the volcano and lava flow! :pir-wub:

Those poor, poor islanders. Hopefully they'll relocate to another islander WITHOUT an angry volcano god... :pir-wink:

Amazing. I love all the detail all over the island. The lava flow looks great, and all the people running in fear look wonderful.

Great MOC, ISC. The volcano and the lava stream look great (lots of cheese slopes :grin: ). I also like the flaming bits landing on the beach and palm trees. But the construction and posing of all the figs is really well done, they really are the icing on the cake and add so much life to the scene.

:pir-oh3: This is so impressive, i really love the volcano and the smoke is great detail.

What is this black thing next to volcano crater?

Always great to see an Islander MOC! It's stunning to see the lava and the trees, but then you put so much love and care into all the characters inhabiting the scene. An educational MOC :thumbup: