• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Member: 11254

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:07 PM

Wow. That's a major printing error. :sick:
Contact Customer Service, they'll send you a new one.

#52 Prime Brick

Prime Brick

Member: 9510

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:09 AM

That is a printing fail on that Shaak Ti 'fig.
"War, War never changes"

#53 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

Member: 5203

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:09 AM

Aww man, that's just BAD. It would have been ok if it were just the more common Anakin fig who was misprinted, not the best one of the bunch. Anyways, I'm sure TLG will be more than willing to replace that one (ask for the whole fig, not just the face :wink:). On the brighter side, that misprinted Shaak will be quite useful for other purposes, for another Togruta character or you could even sell it to make some profit.

#54 Lego-Freak

Lego-Freak

• Online LEGO Store Detective

Member: 1635

Posted 04 January 2011 - 11:56 AM

I contacted the customer service and ordered a replacement part the same day I got the set  :wink:
Misprints on new figs are a pain in the *ss, but this wasn't the first time (in recent years I had to encounter a Viktor Krum minifig that lacked half of his face, Cad Bane with a moustache instead of his mouth and Fenrir Greyback with a shifted print, just to name a few examples) and TLG's customer service always replaces those parts without hesitating, so it's not that bad. :grin:

Edited by Lego-Freak, 04 January 2011 - 11:56 AM.

#55 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:10 PM

View PostLego-Freak, on 04 January 2011 - 11:56 AM, said:

Misprints on new figs are a pain in the *ss, but this wasn't the first time (in recent years I had to encounter a Viktor Krum minifig that lacked half of his face, Cad Bane with a moustache instead of his mouth and Fenrir Greyback with a shifted print, just to name a few examples) and TLG's customer service always replaces those parts without hesitating, so it's not that bad. :grin:
Wow, really? Either you're really unlucky or you buy a ton of LEGO, because in the past decade I've only gotten one misprint, and that was barely noticeable.

#56 BrickArtist

BrickArtist

Member: 13835

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:20 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 04 January 2011 - 06:10 PM, said:

Wow, really? Either you're really unlucky or you buy a ton of LEGO, because in the past decade I've only gotten one misprint, and that was barely noticeable.
Lemme guess.....clone trooper pupils? that shak-ti is awful looking, did they ask you for proof or did they just send you one? It seems like people could just scam lego.
Former Star Wars fan? Looking for Knights? Go here to trade with me!
"So take a shower a shower and shine your shoes, you got no time to lose, your a young man you must be living. " Best song ever, The General By dispatch--Check it out now!
Most recent MOC: BARC Speeder: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=77126
Be sure to check out my most recent MOCs,Naboo Starfighter, UCS Swamp Speeder, and the UCS BARC speeder.

I have obsessive compulsive BARC disorder...

KOTBR: http://the-lsw-empir...otion.com/forum

#57 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:40 PM

View Postbrickartist, on 04 January 2011 - 06:20 PM, said:

Lemme guess.....clone trooper pupils? that shak-ti is awful looking, did they ask you for proof or did they just send you one? It seems like people could just scam lego.
No, I don't count those as misprints since they're so common. Actually, my CW Yoda's torso is smudged, but I've always like the classic one better, so I didn't bother asking for a new one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users