WhiteFang

Another Eurobricks Collectables Minifigures Celebration?

Special Eurobricks Bulletin

On behalf of the Eurobricks Staff, I am giving a hint to let you know that something exciting is coming towards Eurobricks. The 8803 LEGO Minifigures Series 3 pictorial review is just a beginning of what Eurobricks is going to offer to our community. Stay tune for more updates and announcements.

99_Special1.jpg

You can try and guess what is coming. I am sure some of you will be able to figure out some. More will be reveal later on..

Once again, the exciting time has come for the line-up of 'events' celebrating the release of Collectible Minifig Series 3! Hmmm, lemme see... The usual vignette contest - with a twist of S1+S2+S3 figs? Minifig Hunt? I'm certainly looking forward for these activities to participate on! :classic:

Sorry about that... :blush: That was my first reaction to be honest. The last minifig hunt was fantastic and I really hope that there is going to be another one.

Thanks in advance Fangy and Eurobricks on whatever you're going to organize! :sweet:

Yes! I'm totally looking forward to the vignette contest!

I am sure anything would be great but another minifig hunt would be awesome. I can't wait to find out more :classic:

My guess is it will be another vignette contest, but with some sort of twist to it. I didn't enter the other two, because I wasn't a member yet!

My guess is the "classic" 8x8 vignette contest (a concept that is great because within the reach of all builders) + another one... but probably something that will take us all by surprise!

I found the mystery hunt fun at first but way too time consuming... so I'll probably pass on that one if it happens again.

Ever since I saw the first pics of serie 3 I started thinking about vignette ideas (and I already built a few...)

Are you waiting for HP month to be over before announcing anything?

and I am sure there is one category which all of you did not expect! :devil:

Definitely did not! *oh2*