New Sigfig vs Boba

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 The Caped Crusader

The Caped Crusader

Member: 14010

Posted 26 December 2010 - 04:59 PM

Posted Image
Hi guys , I'm here with a new creation for ya ! After creating my sigfig ( which will replace the surfer dude after a friend edits the pic to add a proper background ) I thought , why not make a moc of him fighting another bounty hunter ? And , I decided Boba is the right man for the job . So , links http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/ ( sorry about the carpet on the edge )Finally ,my sigfig (alone) http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/ )
'maker
(works fine now , thanks for the help Blacknight and Doc)

"Because he's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him...because he can take it
...because he's not a hero...he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...the Dark Knight" - James "Jim" Gordon
Posted Image

The Batpod by caped_crusader, on Flickr

#2 Blackknight112

Blackknight112

• Pantsless no more

Member: 11279

Posted 26 December 2010 - 05:04 PM

View PostTroopmaker, on 26 December 2010 - 04:59 PM, said:

Hi guys , I'm here with a new creation for ya ! After creating my sigfig ( which will replace the surfer dude after a friend edits the pic to add a proper background ) I thought , why not make a moc of him fighting another bounty hunter ? And , I decided Boba is the right man for the job . So , links :&nbsp;http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/ &nbsp;( sorry about the carpet on the edge )</div><div>Finally ,my sigfig ( alone )&nbsp;</div><div>http://www.flickr.co...iv></div><div>( Can anyone help with the divs please , I know it's html , but how do I erase it ? )</div><div>'maker</div>

Try to deeplink the ictures, if you dont know how to do it click the link in kimt's signature
Don't forget to check out:

My Youtube(Nederlands)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Member: 11254

Posted 26 December 2010 - 05:18 PM

MegaBloks! That's a huge line of code. It's making the page wider. Did you try to use an embed function from another site? Remember, HTML doesn't work on this board- you have to use BBCode.

#4 The Caped Crusader

The Caped Crusader

Posted 27 December 2010 - 08:45 AM

The links work fine , and I'm ready to hear your C@C   :classic:

"Because he's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him...because he can take it
...because he's not a hero...he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...the Dark Knight" - James "Jim" Gordon
Posted Image

#5 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Member: 11254

Posted 27 December 2010 - 08:59 AM

Looks pretty good. The greebles and acid stream are nice touches, however small. Your sig-fig, although it's the umpteenth to wield a chaingun, looks good as well; his face and pose fit him perfectly. The one thing I really don't like is that Boba looks more like he's running off a crystal cliff than flyingnin on a jetpack. You'd need ti use SNOT to make both legs trail behind him.

#6 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

Member: 5203

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:24 AM

Nice work on this Sig Fig Troopmaker, looks good with the chaingun. The only I may suggest if you're planning to make this your sigfig is to take a better photo of this. Remember than the avatar is 100x100 pixels maximum size, so you might want to re-position those 2 figs in such a way that they will both fit in a square dimenison rather than in that rectangular view.

NEW! Legends of Chima Review: 70008 - Gorzan's Gorilla Striker

Posted Image

Currently playing as the Sheriff Kenneth Emanuel in Tamamono's Silver City Mafia

My Eurobricks Page / My flickr / My MOCpages

#7 CommanderFox

CommanderFox

• Can't remember his own name

Member: 5406

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:37 AM

Nice job Troopmaker!
You have got the Raxus part down, lots of greebles representing the rubbish and stuff on Raxus Prime. :thumbup:
I like your new sig fig aswell. :sweet:

CF
My Brickshelf!. The Brick Hope.
Anime and Manga fan, feel free to discuss anything anime on my profile :)
                                          CommanderFox playing as Ollivander Dippet for Gryffindor in Harry Potter Wizards Duel!
Posted ImagePosted Image - Kiwi Bricks

#8 The Caped Crusader

The Caped Crusader

Posted 27 December 2010 - 04:18 PM

@Commander Fox(y) : Thanks !
@Doc : Yeah , you 're right , I 'll see what I can do ...
@Kiel : Eeeerm , I do not intend to made the whole moc or even the 2 figs my sigfig , just the guy with the machine gun .

Keep up the comments !

'maker

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users