WARNING: This post is PM heavy. Some PM’s have been edited to protect the innocent.
Firstly, great game Zepher, it was great fun to play the pompus mayor! Hope it didn't get on anyones nerves too
Second, third and fourthly, I need to send out some salutations. Congrats Quarryman! You deserve that win; you were a good ally!
ADHO, well played, I never new you were scum till Fugazi betrayed (?) you! Well played! And Fugazi, what can I say, the double crosser who betrayed the Noodles, was actually betraying the town, but still tried to betray the Noodles. Well, I think
thats what you did, bit hard to tell!
Me and Zepher
Here is my role PM from Zepher:
Zepher, on 18 September 2010 - 11:08 PM, said:
Please confirm you got this in the thread.
Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick)
You are the governor of Eurodina, a town that you have lived in since birth. You are good friends with the chief of police, who has given you a bullet proof jacket. You think that you have been hearing reports of an anarchist who is out to take your life. You must put a stop to that. Your secretary is also someone you trust entirely.
Actions and Abilities:
-You have a bullet proof jacket on at all times. You cannot be killed during the night. If NAME dies you lose your jacket, as he is the provider.
-You are unconvertible.
-You may save someone from lynching (including yourself) after they have been voted out. You may only do this 2 times in the game.
As you can see, I knew two townies from the start: Dragonator, and badboytje88. I decided I wouldn’t contact them right away; One of them could be converted, or not have got the same message in the pm, and thus would think I was lying, and would tell the entire town. Unfortunately badboy was one of the first to go, so I felt I an ally. Luckily Roncantor took care of that, some time during the third day. He question me on how I knew Rick (likely due to
Me and Roncantor, conversation 1
We talked about how I ‘knew’ Rick (sorry Roncantor, I think you put a little too much stock into my post
At the start of the third night I was approached by him again, and was asked if I knew of an investigator. I told him I didn’t know one; he was the first person to contact me. He told me he thought he had found a scum. Naturally my suspicions where raised, so I responded by saying I’d tell the town he approached me, asked who the investigator was, and just left the vauge statement of ‘I think I’ve found a scum’. He told me to calm down, and that he suspected Gen. I foolishly threw my suspicions aside.
I then contacted Ron several days later, to discuss the Stash vs. Sandy debate. I wasn’t to keen on Roncantor-the-investigator-wanter as an ally, and longed for another to discuss with. Luckily Dragonator contacted me!
Me and Dragonator
He warned me that I was in grand danger, and that his PM did indeed tell him he should trust me. I knew I could trust him; he wore the badge saying ‘I love my town’ – which I took to mean he was unconvertible. He told me how Shaun Dows/Shadows wants me dead, telling me he just needed to kill all government members, hence why I pursued him so in the seventh day lynching.
Me and ADHO15, Quarryman, Inconspcious and Dragonator
Taking on the words of Dragonator, I contacted all the members of Eurodina’s ‘government’; I needed to make sure Shadows didn’t get me first, and to do that, I needed to make sure I convicted him that day. I knew me and Dragonator alone could do anything, so I sent this PM to Quarryman, ADHO15 and Inconspicuous (Eurodina’s law-enforcement (at that time
)), in order to rake in more support in the day thread.
Professor Flitwick, on 08 November 2010 - 06:15 PM, said:
I have forwarded this to every other member of the Eurodinia law enforcement.
I realise how foolish this must seem, but drastic measures call for consequences. And yes, that does include taking the word of a convicted Scummy, and risking informing someone who may have already been converted, here among us, in to my plan.
As I have mentioned in the day thread I have a trusted ally, who has said they know the what Prof. Shaun Dows is a neutral, and spells death for all of us in the government. I for some reason or another we all die, then the town has had it, we'd be dead in the water. I need you all to side with me on this debate; the towns lives debate on it.
I was right to be cautious; one of us had been converted before the end. But I stand by what I did; I needed allies, and I needed Shadows dead. I got both!
After a successful conviction of Shaun/Shadows, we moved on to the Ronzoni, Dick/def. Unfortunately, we lost both Dragonator and Quarryman after our second good lynch. Regardless, Inconspicuous, ADHO15 and I soldiered on, and worked to help convicted another Ronzoni, Alice. Then later it was just ADHO and I, and the idea well grew dry, but Fugazi later approached me (continues after I’ve talked about several other conversations).
Me and Shadows
Shadows, on 11 November 2010 - 08:57 AM, said:
1. I wasn't told to kill you, I was told to kill "The Governor" and all of the cops. I don't know who the governor even is, but when I wrote for clarification I was told that it isn't you. That said, I can understand your concern.
2. I really was supposed to find who killed my brother, and I was told it was a drunk driving accident that had been covered up. It's why I keep stressing that the chief is a drunk, I've been told by an investigator that it was him, and I've been trying to trigger his death. It's the only death I'm supposed to be able to directly cause, but it hasn't worked.
3. Detective Mann killed the Kung Pho master as I said in the day discussion. He was supposed to be killing either iamded or eskallon and doesn't know why it killed someone else instead (but the opening does mention his being surprised that someone else showed up). I can only assume that Jimbee was a protector of some kind and died for it.
Professor Flitwick, on 11 November 2010 - 06:00 PM, said:
1. The Governor is Zephers character, ala Professor McGonagal/Sandy in Hogwarts Mafia.
2. Well, if your telling the truth I'm sorry. Sandy's lead seemed to have the most 'truth' behind it.
3. So, it would appear there is indeed a vigilante in this town.
I honestly though Zepher’s character was the Governor, so imagine my surprise and relief when I found out that I was the Governor, when Shadows was dead.
Me and Fugazi
Fugazi, on 11 December 2010 - 01:53 AM, said:
Hi Prof Flitwick
Please read this carefully, the only chance this town has of winning the game depends on you following my instructions to the letter.
I am neutral, and part of the Night Watch (I can see anyone who targets me at night). My win condition is to survive with the town. If the Noodles win, I will lose regardless of my being alive. The only reason I made it this far is that ironically I was ‘protected’ by the Noodles. They tried to recruit me and failed (because they can’t convert a neutral), but my ability made me aware of the name of the recruiter and they had to keep me silent. However they are not aware of my win condition. I couldn’t betray them earlier, because they would have killed me instantly. Besides, I didn’t know who they all were. It took me some time, but now I know exactly who they are, and it is time for me to act in order to help the town.
Now to the point of my message: there are 6 townies left, 4 Noodles and a neutral (me). The Noodles have two killers, so the only way for the town to keep afloat is to vote off 2 of the 4 during the next day. The Noodles have 4 votes and I may have to support them today in order to stay alive. So by the end of the day, there will likely be 5 townies and 2 Noodles left. I don’t know who their 2 killers are, but if we’re lucky they will only have one kill action left tonight, maybe none. Tomorrow you will be able to vote off the remaining 2 Noodles and finish this game.
So I will give you the name of a Noodle, and will contact 2 other townies with the same information. I will contact the remaining 3 townies with the same message and another Noodle name. If, and only if you vote for this name will the town stand any chance to win the game. I hope you realize that if the 2 Noodles I will betray today are not killed, the game will be over as the Noodles will outnumber the townies by tomorrow.
Also, by all means DON’T MENTION YOU HAVE RECEIVED OUTSIDE INFORMATION, or I may not be able to help you tomorrow. Make up any reason to vote this person out, or no reason at all. Don’t change your vote, don’t argue. Don’t reply if you are challenged (don’t forget to post at least twice though!). Don’t contact anyone else about this information. Trust the 2 townies who will vote for the same person as you. There will be attempts to mislead you, don’t believe any new ‘evidence’ presented by Walter, which will be false. And if you happen to be neutral too and not townie, please let me know. The main reason why I don’t give you all the names up front is that I don’t want any arguing about which of the Noodles to vote out first, and risk that less than 2 are voted out at the end of the day. The other reason is that I want you to allow me to stay alive of course!
I know I’m asking a lot of you, and one of you will likely be voted out by the scum. But if you don’t vote off two Noodles today, you (and I) will all be dead anyway. If all goes well, tomorrow you will be able to vote out the remaining two Noodles. Good luck to us all.
The Noodle name you will need to vote out is: Roncanator
The other two townies that have received the same information are: Admiral Ron, Minxter
I shall sum up the rest of my multipage conversation with Fugazi, in the from of bullet points.
And thus ends our conversation, what with my death!
Me and Roncantor, conversation 2
It started one day after my conversation with Fugazi, and took play after the voting had started. This had over five pages worth of quotes, so I’ll sum up the main points.
- Asked me why I had voted for him, why I took Admiral Ron’s word over his.
- I told him he had forgotten I could override votes, and that I would override his. I told him I was feeding Minxter and Admiral Ron some story about how ‘I was a neutral’, and how ‘I was voting with them to find out if they were innocents with wrong information’, or ‘Noodles, who I could reveal to the entire town’.
- He said how he was considering voting for both Ron, Fugazi, Walter and bendy. I told him I was only 50% sure about Fugazi, Ron and bendy, and said he should for Walter. He replied back saying he still wasn’t sure. I was told I thought that Walter had been converted, and told him that Gen, JohnPaul and the waiters felt so too. I also said that I would still go ahead with my ‘tricking waiters’ plan, and that I would not save him for lynching; wasting his vote on someone would make me question his usefulness, and thus I would have to reconsider wasting my N/A on him.
- He told me I could just vote Walter, and I told him I couldn’t; I need to find out the allegiances of the waiters.
- I tried to convince him that the others would think him invincible when they find him alive and well in the morning, and thus not vote for him again. I said this to sway him into betraying Walter, as he could win this game.
- He said he would out me ‘as the scum that I am’. This actually worked out fine, because I needed to change my vote to Walter anyway; bendybadger wasn’t anywhere close to voting.
- Bendy finally voted Walter, so I changed back to Roncantor, telling him it was to obtain information.
- He tried to get me to vote for Admiral Ron, saying with his double votes, we could get a conviction with just the two of us. I said no, saying I didn’t like spilling the blood of innocents, and that what I said after Cralegoboy’s death was just a cover.
- I told him I was going to sleep, and that I would speak to him in the morning. I sent him a message, thanking him for postponing the closure of the day thread by unvoting, and that I couldn’t possibly consider letting him just die.
- Roncantor asked me why the waiters were pursuing him so much. I said how Admiral Ron could be a paranoid investigator, and that he could be responsible for the deaths of more townies due to his dodgy investigator results. Of course, stupid old Professor Flitwick could never put two and two together, and find out that Roncantor was infact a Noodle, and that the waiters were infact innocent.
- Luckly, they decided to lynch Admiral Ron, allowing me to save him thanks to my night action!
- I told Roncantor that my N/A only works if I’m alive in the morning. Of course, that was a lie, but I tried (and failed ) to try hint to Roncantor to tell his Noodle friends to kill someone else besides me. Didn’t quite work out the way I planned, but whatever!
If anybody wants me to include/take out pms, they have only to ask/edit my post (if a moderator