"Good day at the office Mike."
"You too Alex."
"Okay, ready to go home now?"
"It made it easier when Mike said he couldn't live without him. I really only feel like I've killed four knowing that."
As the sun rose Constance looked at the three bodies in front of her. The center one was just a skeleton, which the remainder of the police had finally dug out of the ruins of the Gazebo. She had placed one of the deceased Senator's favorite hats on his head. She missed him, to be honest. He had sort of been like a mentor to him. Only a wimpy mentor afraid of killing, which Constance knew every good senator must be willing to do. The other two bodies were still breathing, just unconscious.
And shortly all three were under the ground. "We lost five people last night. Craig, Horace, Susan, Mike and Alex were all members of the town. It takes three votes to convict someone. If you do not vote you will be killed."
Here are the rules of Eurodina:
1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups. The town wins by killing all members of all mafia families.
2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the higest voted player above 1/3 of the town. If only one person is above 1/3, they will be the one killed. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.
3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore. Days will run for
4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.
5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.
6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.
7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.
8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.
9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.
10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.
(Stolen mostly from Sandy)
Constance (NPC) - Senator (Zepher)
- Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)
- Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick)
- Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)
- Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (Minxter)
- Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)
- Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul)
- Gen (Bum) (Genaro)
- Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs)
- Mr. Ron Canter (Roncanator)
- Benjamin Gershwin (Construction Worker) (Bendy Badger)
- Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay)