Sign in to follow this  
Rob Klingberg

Lego Train DVDs

Hello all--

I'm wondering if anyone has ever made or marketed DVD's featuring Lego trains and layouts. I've seen the numerous videos on YouTube, etc., but I'm wondering if any longer-form videos were ever made? Would sure be nice to have some longer-form videos of people's amazing creations....

Just wondering,

--Rob

Unnecessary link of entire post removed by moderator -TheBrickster

I believe a few years ago Brickfilms compiled some videos from BrickFest 2004 and sold them as a DVD. Don't know if they did that for any other years. Right now on their site the DVD section simply lists "Sold Out". Maybe some more info can be found on their forums. I remember it because seeing pictures of some of the train layouts at BrickFest was what brought me out of my LEGO Dark Ages.

-Juan

Hey Rob! While I've never seen any specific LEGO Train DVD's out there, there have been a few documentaries on AFOL's that featured a number of train layouts. In addition, I believe that some of the LEGO Club TV episodes featured footage of LEGO Train layouts. Unfortunately, there is no one location where all this is pulled together. It might be interesting to have something like that though. Someone with more cinematography skills than I should look at putting something together.

-Davey