My fleet is complete (Pic Heavy)

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic  – Started by Cherno , Dec 06 2010 02:23 PM

#51 Cherno

Cherno

Member: 13634

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:18 PM

Thanks for your kind remarks, sledgehammer and Legoking! No, this question has not been asked yet  :pir-blush:

I think it took me about one week total, building several hours each day. I had to stop for periods of time when I had to wait for bricklink orders to arrive. Other times i spent a few days just making sails. Then there's the fact that practically every ship was modified one or two times until it looked good enough for me. So it's really hard to say i guess  :pir_laugh2:

The room i was building these ships in was just a huge mess, with LEGO bricks strewn all over the place over several square metres of carpet floor, multiple half-built ships sitting here and there, and me in the middle of it all, tsearching for specific pieces i needed at time and all in all trying to organize that project somehow  :pir_yoda:

Edited by Cherno, 03 April 2011 - 08:32 PM.

#52 Legoking

Legoking
  • Classic-Pirates' cabin boy

Member: 3200

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:16 AM

Thanks for responding so fast Cherno. I would really like to start making some more pirate ships bit I only have 1 pirate ship base. They are kind of expensive to buy. I think it's like $15 just for the bow piece. Again, I am amazed and I do think this collaboration of MOC's should be frontpaged.
My MOC page
My Brickshelf
My Brickset   
My Current Trades

Credit of my wonderful drawn avatar goes to Hound Knight. Posted Image
I am the Lego King of the World!

Support the Pirates forum, buy your LEGO here!

#53 Cherno

Cherno

Member: 13634

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:40 PM

It has already been frontpaged, no worries ;)

Bricklink prices might be different in Germany, I paid about $3 per hull piece, be it stern, bow or middle section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links