MOC: Mountain road and rail cargo station

28 replies to this topic

#26 Gareth

Gareth

Member: 15438

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:22 PM

That is a really good MOC. :thumbup:
I'm glad this got bumped to the top (I probably wouldn't of noticed it otherwise)the costruction is so like the set you mentioned but a bit larger and a lot better and a goodway of reconstructing the 'A' frame. The rock face is also very good it must of taken a while to get that right?.

The base plates I wouldn't of paid any attention to it if you hadn't mentioned it, but blue isn't that off compared to something like red. great work keep on going.
Posted Image  
   Posted Image
Posted Image

#27 Fistach

Fistach

Member: 2315

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:12 AM

View PostGareth, on 17 February 2011 - 12:22 PM, said:

That is a really good MOC. :thumbup:
I'm glad this got bumped to the top (I probably wouldn't of noticed it otherwise)the costruction is so like the set you mentioned but a bit larger and a lot better and a goodway of reconstructing the 'A' frame. The rock face is also very good it must of taken a while to get that right?.

The base plates I wouldn't of paid any attention to it if you hadn't mentioned it, but blue isn't that off compared to something like red. great work keep on going.
Thanks for a reply!
Posted Image

#28 LEGO Guy Bri

LEGO Guy Bri

Member: 13958

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:08 PM

This is a really cool MOC. It does remind me of set 4555 Cargo Station from 95'.  Great job :classic:
-I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't you tell me how to do what you told me to do... I know when to use finesse

#29 Fistach

Fistach

Member: 2315

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:36 AM

View PostLeg Godt Gud, on 21 February 2011 - 01:08 PM, said:

This is a really cool MOC. It does remind me of set 4555 Cargo Station from 95'.  Great job :classic:
Well this MOCis based on the set you mentioned :) Thanks!
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users