That is really awesome, why didnt I think of the batpod :tongue: Did you use a skateboard to record? Sounds like it! I like the batpod a lot!

That is really awesome, why didnt I think of the batpod :tongue: Did you use a skateboard to record? Sounds like it! I like the batpod a lot!

Thanks! I'm a horrible skateboarder :tongue: I used a camera car similar to Mahjqa's eight-wheeled one, except the rear axle had the same wheels as the Batpod. It was fine indoors but outside it made a racket.

Zblj, about the stability: it's pretty horrible, because there is hardly any 'self-balancing' in corners. The steering turns pretty much parallel to the ground (there is a slight angle to it), so when turned the front wheel doesn't really lean the bike into corners. The wheels are these. I suppose it would be more accurate with tyres from 8880.

On flat smooth surfaces it's a treat. Right turns can be made at full throttle; left turns can't. This is because the 5L half-beam in the picture hits the frame in right turns, reducing the steering angle.

dsfdsf.jpg

P.S. Can someone with a rechargeable battery box build this? It only uses ~260 parts, I'd love to see it go with less weight. The AA battery box weighs a tonne.