XimenaPaulina

KielDaMan's JSF Collection Version 2.0

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your most favorite Delta 7B Starfighter?

• Anakin Skywalker's Delta 7B Starfighter
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi's Delta 7B Starfighter
    • Ahsoka Tano's Delta 7B Starfighter
    • Plo Koon's Delta 7B Starfighter
    • Kit Fisto's Delta 7B Starfighter
    • Mace Windu's Delta 7B Starfighter
    • Keelyvine Reus' Delta 7B Starfighter
    • Luminara Unduli's Delta 7B Starfighter

I started this year with my first-ever MOC contribution in EB, my Delta 7-B Jedi Starfighter Collection, and I thought it would be a fitting bookend for my year in MOCing with an updated version of my JSF collection. After several months, I’ve finally found the time and inspiration to further improve the design of my JSFs and to add a couple more Delta 7-Bs in the collection. The minor improvements done were the pointed tips, detailed interiors, and proper astromech bodies. So enough of this blah-blah and more of the see-sees, here’s my Delta 7-B Jedi Starfighter Collection Version 2.0.

5230081181_8de6b88374_z.jpg

Anakin Skywalker’s Delta 7-B Starfighter:

(Modified TLG’s version; Color scheme: Light grey with yellow; Astromech: R2-D2)

5230079287_4d9d4a8afc_z.jpg

5230081707_dd25031c57_z.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi’s Delta 7-B Starfighter:

(Own design, no TLG version; Color scheme: Red with white; Astromech: R4-P17)

5230672982_d3af8f91e7_z.jpg

5230675410_45753c7e4c_z.jpg

Ahsoka Tano’s Delta 7-B Starfighter:

(Modified TLG’s version; Color scheme: Dark Red with white; Astromech: R7-A7)

5230080001_a47b5fb079_z.jpg

5230675798_fc125c2057_z.jpg

Yeah, that's Ahsoka in her new CW outfit. See more of her in my Custom Star Wars Minifigs in the MCW Forum. default_blink.gif

Plo Koon’s Delta 7-B Starfighter (Blade of Dorin):

(Own design; Color scheme: Dark Blue with white; Astromech: R7-D4)

5230080705_b30e94c083_z.jpg

5230082749_7fe4d56fe8_z.jpg

Kit Fisto’s Delta 7-B Starfighter:

(Own design; Color scheme: Dark Red with white and light green; Astromech: R6-H5)

5230080319_719318bb5b_z.jpg

5230078697_7cdb095363_z.jpg

Here are the new additions:

Mace Windu’s Delta 7-B Starfighter:

(Own design; Color scheme: White with green, purple, dark red; Astromech: R8-B7)

5230070583_257333d13f_z.jpg

5230070581_a71e06d4d8_z.jpg

Luminara Unduli’s Delta 7-B Starfighter:

(Own design based on a pic from the Star Wars PocketModel TCG (Trading Card Game).; Color scheme: Light grey with green and dark red; No Luminara minifig – still awaiting 2011 version, temporarily piloted by her padawan Barriss Offee)

5230070565_194f435b73_z.jpg

5230070567_68021ec9c1_z.jpg

Keelyvine Reus’ Delta 7-B Starfighter:

(Own design based on the CW Web-comic; Color scheme: Dark grey with green; Custom Keelyvine Reus fig with unnamed astromech)

5230070579_832f0d86ce_z.jpg

5230070575_e03b91d343_z.jpg

You could also see my custom Keelyvine Reus fig in the in my Custom Star Wars Minifigs in the MCW Forum.

Comparison photos with TLG's versions and reference photos of these Delta 7-Bs:

anakin_jsf.jpg

obi-wan_jsf.jpg

ahsoka_jsf.jpg

plo_koon_jsf.jpg

mace_windu_jsf.jpg

kit_fisto_jsf.jpg

luminara_jsf.jpg

keelyvine_reus_jsf.jpg

Well that's it! I hoped you liked it. Just for a bit of fun, vote for your favorite Delta 7B Starfighter in the polls. C&C's are certainly most welcome.

UP NEXT: Christmas is the Season of Giving.. default_classic.gif

Edited by KielDaMan

Very cool JSFs! Luminara's JSF has a weird colour scheme though. I wonder why you didn't post this as a "special post count celebration" :tongue:

As my favourite, I like Plo Koon's JSF. It's so much better than the official one :thumbup:

Edited by prateek

That's quite a fleet you have there, KDM. Planning any epic space battles? Of course the opposing fleet would have to be at least five time bigger because they would be fighting Jedi.

Where can Zerb Stratlind sign up for one? :grin: It would need an extra seat for Mr. Snuggly, naturally.

btw I voted for Keelyvine Reus' because I think the color scheme just turned out awesome!

Nice job, KDM, although I still see some of your signature spray-painted stickers. :tongue:

I'd have to say Plo Koon's is my favorite too. BTW, you might want to change the description of Obi-Wan's from 'Own Design; no TLG version' to just 'Own design'.

Wow those are so cool!

I am not familiar with the last jedi...

Lego should make them like that too!

Keelyvine Reus appeared in the Clone Wars webcomic. You could still view it at the Star Wars The Clone Wars website --> clickey. (Special thanks to Oky for introducing this to me, if not for him I wouldn't have seen this new JSF design). :wink:

Very cool JSFs! Luminara's JSF has a weird colour scheme though. I wonder why you didn't post this as a "special post count celebration" :tongue:

As my favourite, I like Plo Koon's JSF. It's so much better than the official one :thumbup:

Luminara's JSF does have a weird color scheme, I personally think black would've been better fit for her.

Regarding the special post-count thingy, this was supposed to be for my 3,333rd post, but I kinda lost my 'drive' that time, I only regained it this time. :classic:

Those are all really cool! Great job! I assume you remade the already TLC-made ones, right?

Thanks! The only TLC-made one that I re-made is Anakin's, the rest I just bought the pieces from BL and built them entirely from scratch. But I did follow the design of Ahsoka's JSF, the rest I designed them myself.

That's quite a fleet you have there, KDM. Planning any epic space battles? Of course the opposing fleet would have to be at least five time bigger because they would be fighting Jedi.

Where can Zerb Stratlind sign up for one? :grin: It would need an extra seat for Mr. Snuggly, naturally.

btw I voted for Keelyvine Reus' because I think the color scheme just turned out awesome!

Thanks CM! Nah, no planned space battles for this one, just solely for collection purposes. Zerb could always sign-up and sneak in Mr. Snuggly inside. :grin:

Nice job, KDM, although I still see some of your signature spray-painted stickers. :tongue:

I'd have to say Plo Koon's is my favorite too. BTW, you might want to change the description of Obi-Wan's from 'Own Design; no TLG version' to just 'Own design'.

Thanks Doc! When the going gets tough (read: no availabe parts), I always resort to those damned (but useful) spray paints. :grin:

And AFAIK, TLG never released Obi-Wan's Delta 7B, they released his Delta 7, both in system scale and UCS, which are in the wrong dark red color and quite different detailing. So I never really copied TLG's design and made my own interpretation of this CGI model. :wink:

Thanks Doc! When the going gets tough (read: no availabe parts), I always resort to those damned (but useful) spray paints. :grin:

And AFAIK, TLG never released Obi-Wan's Delta 7B, they released his Delta 7, both in system scale and UCS, which are in the wrong dark red color and quite different detailing. So I never really copied TLG's design and made my own interpretation of this CGI model. :wink:

Ah. I forgot that that thing we call CW invented some weird line-of-sight-blocking variant.

Very cool KielDaMan. I think all of you starfighter's are brilliantly built and full of detail. The favourite for me would have to be Obi Wans JSF. It brings bag many memories of watching 'The Attack of the Clones'.

I like the extra detail of adding the minifigures. Very well done to you and your fabulous building skills. :thumbup:

Wow these are great the best one is definitely Plo's as prateek said its so much better :sweet:

What post number 3583 isn't special :tongue:

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

Very cool KielDaMan. I think all of you starfighter's are brilliantly built and full of detail. The favourite for me would have to be Obi Wans JSF. It brings bag many memories of watching 'The Attack of the Clones'.

I like the extra detail of adding the minifigures. Very well done to you and your fabulous building skills. :thumbup:

Thanks Burman for the kind words! :classic: I also like Obi-Wan's JSF the best, its design was the first one to be made and sorta paved the way for the other JSF designs.

Those look great. The tails are way better then TLC's. Plo Koons is the best and a great improvement on Legos version. P.S. isn't Obi Wan's dark red?

Great job :thumbup:

Edited by darth yogi

Wow these are great the best one is definitely Plo's as prateek said its so much better :sweet:

Thanks Darth Jar Jar! Looks like Plo's JSF is the clear-cut fan favorite as of the early goings of the voting.

So many! They're all great. :thumbup: Plo Koon's is probably my favorite. I also like what you've done for back wings.

Thanks MB! I really made a conscious effort to get a short and accurate looking rear part. The back fin of TLG's versions is just way too large/long.

Those look great. The tails are way better then TLC's. Plo Koons is the best and a great improvement on Legos version. P.S. isn't Obi Wan's dark red?

Great job :thumbup:

Thanks darth yogi. Regarding the color of Obi-Wan's JSF, I use the ref. photos below to determine the right lego color fit for the JSFs. Clearly, Ahsoka's and Fisto's JSFs have the darker red color, so I used TLG dark red. Since Obi-Wan's has a lighter red shade, I used the normal TLG red for it. With all due respect to TLG, I feel they made the wrong choice of dark red color for both the system-scale and UCS versions of Obi-Wan's JSF, it would've been more accurate if they used standard red.

jsf.jpg

Thanks MB! I really made a conscious effort to get a short and accurate looking rear part. The back fin of TLG's versions is just way too large/long.

Should have asked this earlier. Do you mind if I use it?

Should have asked this earlier. Do you mind if I use it?

Sure no problem, feel free to use it MB. If you need any more details, just PM me. :wink:

I was wondering when you where going to do these KDM, they are very nice! :thumbup:

The nose looks alot better then mine, just that little bit more thinner point and it looks so much better! I'd have to say my favorite would be Obi's, Plo's, Ahsoka's and Keelyvine Reus’. But the rest aren't far behind. :thumbup:

Looking forward to this christmas moc!

CF

I was wondering when you where going to do these KDM, they are very nice! :thumbup:

The nose looks alot better then mine, just that little bit more thinner point and it looks so much better! I'd have to say my favorite would be Obi's, Plo's, Ahsoka's and Keelyvine Reus’. But the rest aren't far behind. :thumbup:

Looking forward to this christmas moc!

Thanks CF! Actually the next one is technically not a MOC, but you'll see what it is when the time comes to post it. :wink:

Wow they are good KDM I don't like TLG JS, their just to over done and under shaped, but yours are perfect. :thumbup::thumbup:

Other wise the light green on Kit Fisto’s ship is a little to bright TLG don't do the perfect green for it, but Keelyvine Reus's ships colours are incredible. Very good MOC's.