The sun rose on Eurodina. Down on the docks where all the Seafood Restaurants got their fish a hat was discovered.
Kevin Jaun was shortly afterwards reported missing.
Senator Constance stood on the steps of the police station. No one had cleaned the steps in front of her, and the two dead bodies remained. They had started to smell. The governor and Abe both kept a respective distance, because, in all honesty, they were afraid if they stood next to her they may get shot.
In front of her, impaled on spikes were Sean, who had been voted off the day before. He was found Neutral.
Next to him was Harold Hiker. Killed due to not speaking up the day before. No one could even fathom what his final thoughts may have been. He was a Townie.
"Kevin Juan is missing currently. He was a Townie. I'd strongly advise you all step it up," was all she said. The crowd murmured in fear.
A box filled with blood landed next to Constance. She walked over and tipped it over. Inside was the head of Bob and a note soaked in blood.
Here is your Secret Agent's head. Do not mess with us. Leave town if you want anyone to survive. -Noodles.
"We will not surrender," spat Constance. "Anyone over 5 votes is killed today. If you do not vote you are killed. Post twice as well."
Here are the rules of Eurodina:
1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups. The town wins by killing all members of all mafia families.
2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the higest voted player above 1/3 of the town. If only one person is above 1/3, they will be the one killed. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.
3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore. Days will run for
4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.
5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.
6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.
7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.
8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.
9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.
10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.
(Stolen mostly from Sandy)
Constance (NPC) - Senator (Zepher)
- Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)
- Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick)
- Mr. Alex Burr (Lawyer) (Burman)
- Mr. Mike Collins (Lawyer) (Millacol88)
- Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)
- Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (Minxter)
- Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)
- Susan Keen (Student) (Surius Black)
- Mr. Craig Boy (Firefighter) (Cralegoboy)
- Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul)
- Dr. Horace Leg (Doctor) (Legonator)
- Gen (Bum) (Genaro)
- Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs)
- Mr. Ron Canter (Roncanator)
- Benjamin Gershwin (Construction Worker) (Bendy Badger)
- Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay)
Edited by Zepher, 03 December 2010 - 04:22 AM.