Review: 2141 Surge 2.0

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 Once In A Lifetime

Once In A Lifetime

Member: 13986

Posted 11 December 2010 - 09:27 AM

View PostSpiderSpaceman, on 11 December 2010 - 01:40 AM, said:

You know, I feel like the girl from Willie Wonka.  The one who falls down the egg chute.

"But Daddy I want it NOW"

Get in the Lego business  :laugh: , then maybe you'll turn out like some of these lucky people and get the sets early (Or at least have the privilege to review them.)

Take my hand this one last time
Face the world before us The Warrior Inside
In a lifetime of disaster it's a battle to the end
Final stand my life must carry on, and forever, this time

#27 Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

Member: 7127

Posted 11 December 2010 - 03:11 PM

View PostOnce In A Lifetime, on 10 December 2010 - 11:03 PM, said:

Ah, thanks. So we may even see Dunkan and Jimi in a 2.0 form, although quite unlikely.

I'm hoping that Lego decided to withhold their 2.0 forms so that they could be included with the Summer 2011 vehicles (assuming), however unlikely.

#28 CommanderFox

CommanderFox

• Can't remember his own name

Member: 5406

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:32 AM

View Postprateek, on 01 December 2010 - 10:38 PM, said:

Awesome! I just love the new mask, and the lightsaber blade is so cool. I hope it crosses over into other themes!

Same!
Thanks for the review LuxorV! These don't look that bad actually.
They look very posable. :thumbup:

CF
My Brickshelf!. The Brick Hope.
Anime and Manga fan, feel free to discuss anything anime on my profile :)
                                          CommanderFox playing as Ollivander Dippet for Gryffindor in Harry Potter Wizards Duel!
Posted ImagePosted Image - Kiwi Bricks

#29 The Crazy One

The Crazy One

Member: 3823

Posted 16 December 2010 - 11:21 AM

View PostOnce In A Lifetime, on 10 December 2010 - 11:03 PM, said:

Ah, thanks. So we may even see Dunkan and Jimi in a 2.0 form, although quite unlikely.

I reckon that in the summer wave we may see an appearance. I doubt the Alpha team varies that quickly. (Assuming that it's a relatively small time gap between the Von Nebula/Fire Lord story arc).
I think there are two possibilities. Either we could see Bulk and Stringer appear separately in two specials, or, depending on the new wave system we may get a whole two new hero teams, which are just spread around the two waves.
This is all based on how Lego do the waves now, because it's different from Bionicle. I really hope that my second theory comes true, because 4 never seen before heros would be amazing, and there would be so many new colours! :D

#30 Iysk

Iysk

Member: 14903

Posted 26 December 2010 - 05:47 AM

I'm considering getting this set just for the blue lightsaber...

But I'd also like ot get him because I love the blue hands, but I don't know if the 8 dollar price point is enough to justify it...
That and I skipped the first wave.

#31 Pedro G

Pedro G

Member: 14973

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:11 PM

Hi I want to ask you about:I live in Hungary and the only way to get this set earlier is to Buy it on lego.hu.
Well,it costs pretty much,2490 Forint(one dollar is 180-200 ft)Ft and 2000 Forint(it is the transportaiton expense),so It's pretty expensive for such a small set.Should I get him earlier for this costs or should I wait for it to come to the Shops?(Sorry for my sh***y  English,but as I said I'm from Hungary) :sceptic:

#32 Jouster

Jouster

Member: 14890

Posted 28 December 2010 - 08:57 PM

View PostPedro G, on 28 December 2010 - 07:11 PM, said:

Hi I want to ask you about:I live in Hungary and the only way to get this set earlier is to Buy it on lego.hu.
Well,it costs pretty much,2490 Forint(one dollar is 180-200 ft)Ft and 2000 Forint(it is the transportaiton expense),so It's pretty expensive for such a small set.Should I get him earlier for this costs or should I wait for it to come to the Shops?(Sorry for my sh***y  English,but as I said I'm from Hungary) Posted Image

Hi, I'm from Romania, and since we get these sets at the same time I think you should wait for it untill it hits shops. It's alot cheaper IMO.
  ~ Fear of life
      Makes martyrs
      Of us all~

#33 Pedro G

Pedro G

Member: 14973

Posted 28 December 2010 - 09:57 PM

View PostJouster, on 28 December 2010 - 08:57 PM, said:

Hi, I'm from Romania, and since we get these sets at the same time I think you should wait for it untill it hits shops. It's alot cheaper IMO.
Well 4490 Ft is pretty expensive for this l'il set.So you say I shuold wait. :sceptic:  :classic:
I think too that I'll wait for them. :hmpf_bad: (Sorry again for my bad english :sad: )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users