"My poor gazebo! My poor poor gazebo," cried Ivan.
"This really is to put you out of your misery," said the dark figure.
"I brought you a head."
"Thank you. I think we need to go show someone a briefcase."
Senator Constance stood in front of the town on the stairs of the police station. "Hello people. Today, I come to you with two people condemned to die. The first was done by you, the second by me. But before that, I have news to report. Last night Ivan and Peanuts were killed. Ivan left us the following letter, which was discovered in his house. They were both townies."
Citizens of Eurodina,
If you are reading this note, then I am dead, but do not mourn my death too long. You must turn your attention back to the task at hand and weed out the remaining scum. Constant vigilance!
I regret to inform you that I have no solid leads as to who the remaining scum are. I never do anything at night except guard the square, which I fear may be my downfall. However, I caution you to be wary of the seemingly useless people in the town like Ron Adie, Sean, and Gen. Them seem active, but never contribute anything except useless banter, which raises a little flag in my mind. In addition, I trust Mayor Wick, so anyone who challenged him in the past should be examined (Mr. Craig Boy, for example, accused him yesterday).
Play smart, look back on the records, and don't be afraid to speak up. Again, I have no information to share except that Mr. Wick is most likely a townie.
Go town! You can do it!
"Now, on to Alice."
"She was condemned with 18 votes (Roncanator, Bendybadger, Capt.JohnPaul, ADHO15, Walter Kovacs, Professor Flitwick, sok117, Fugazi, Peanuts, Admiral Ron, The Legonater, Lord Arjay, Bob the Construction Man, Minxter, Captain Genaro, Millacol88, Inconspicuous).
"She was aRonzoni Family member."
"Next is Red. Since the beginning of this debacle, he has done nothing to help. While he is a townie, he is no use, and just holding the voting back."
"Here is what I'm going to do," announced Constance.
"From now on if you don't post twice in a day without warning me first, you will be killed. On top of that, if you do not vote, you are eligible to be killed. 1 non-voter will be killed a day. Best of luck. Once a player has reached 6 votes they are condemned."
Here are the rules of Eurodina:
1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups. The town wins by killing all members of all mafia families.
2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the higest voted player above 1/3 of the town. If only one person is above 1/3, they will be the one killed. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.
3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore. Days will run for
4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.
5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.
6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.
7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.
8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.
9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.
10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.
(Stolen mostly from Sandy)
- Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)
- Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick)
- Mr. Alex Burr (Lawyer) (Burman)
- Mr. Mike Collins (Lawyer) (Millacol88)
- Chef Kevin Juan (Chef) (The Crazy One)
- Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)
- Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (Minxter)
- Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)
- Susan Keen (Student) (Surius Black)
- Mr. Craig Boy (Firefighter) (Cralegoboy)
- Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul)
- Dr. Horace Leg (Doctor) (Legonator)
- Gen (Bum) (Genaro)
- Sean (Bum) (Sok117)
- Harold Hiker (Biker)(HouseofH)
- Bob The Biker (Biker) (Bob The Construction Man)
- Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs)
- Mr. Ron Canter (Roncanator)
- Benjamin Gershwin (Construction Worker) (Bendy Badger)
- Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay)
Edited by Zepher, 25 November 2010 - 05:47 AM.