Sign in to follow this  
kost u grlu

Winter Village: Train Station

Hi, i am rather new on Eurobricks forum, active mainly on Train Tech forum but this is such a great contest idea, that i had to make somethig for it!

This is a small village train station. It has about 760 pieces total, 7 minifigures, and one microfigure!

5205160526_baf5c600ee.jpg

5204553751_e46996b6f6.jpg

5204558619_7952696d7a.jpg

5205139526_8870e6a93e.jpg

5205146108_d963c16e94.jpg

more photos on flickr:

Thanks! :classic:

Edited by kost u grlu

This is amazing! If it were a winter village set I would put it first on my list! :laugh:

I love your colour choices! The station has a beautiful interior and exterior! :wub:

The train is a great little touch too :wink: I wonder what the EN would look like on those tracks... :sweet:

CB

Aw, now that is beautiful, a wonderful little station and a small train to boot ! :sweet:

AWESOME work 'kost u grlu'.....good luck and keep on travelling on the Polar Express. :wink:

Excellent entry 'kost u grlu'! It looks like an official Winter Village set! Very well-designed and built, plus professional-quality photos, just fantastic job on this one. default_thumbup.gif Good luck in the contest!

I love that train station! :wub: I might even draw some inspiration from it for my own train station that I'm planning :wink:

Great train station! It looks very wintery. :thumbup:

I also like the idea of using the microfigure in a winter set.

Very well done. :classic:

~buddy~

I really love this one, it's by far the best I've seen. The train is just a masterpiece adn so is the wagon. The interior of the station is good and it has a great christmas feeling to it :thumbup:

Beatiful little station.

I know that I have send you a PM on 'Kockice' forum and said what I think.

You are absolutely the best when it comes to design. :thumbup:

Thank you all for your nice comments! :laugh:

Can we expect any more train cars?

It is actually possible to add one more train car and still be in 1000 bricks range, since one car is builded with aprox. 120 bricks. :grin:

Absolutely fantastic! I love the train. It has the class and charm of old 12V LEGO trains with elegance and style from modern building techniques. You did a great job on the detailing of both the locomotive and the green passenger wagon. It's a superb Christmas train that would make a great set. Your station is equally impressive with nice colors and sharp details.

Great entry here! :thumbup:

It looks like an official Winter Village set! Very well-designed and built, plus professional-quality photos, just fantastic job on this one.

Couldn't agree more. Your creation is stunning! I really love it! :wub:

Well done and good luck on the contest! :sweet:

Such an nice idea for a Winter Village entry. The train, especially the carriage, fits the theme perfectly and the building looks really nice too, especially with such a detailed interior. Excellent work. :classic:

.. the train. It has the class and charm of old 12V LEGO trains with elegance and style from modern building techniques.

Hey! Thanks for noticing that! :cry_happy: My general idea was to build a train that will looks like locomotives from sets: 7727, 7730.. I'm a big fan of 80's sets, so I've wanted my locomotive to be like an hommage to those great old 80's trains...

Thank you guys! :sweet:

Edited by kost u grlu