Peppermint_M

MOC:Brunhild

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

5155190519_b87747aefd.jpg

This two man gunship was created by reverse-engineering a classified discovery. Three were built and under multi level security undertook several missions before being retired to secrecy.

This was a MOC that was wrong.

I was aiming for a similar ship, but not quite as long and with a single pilot, not a two man crew . My haphazard building style meant that when I completed my MOC it ended up like this. It wasn't my idea, but it was too good to tear down without at least a few pictures. Soon the actual skyfighter I was trying to build will be ready for showing, but for now I shall post this one.

Edited by Rufus
indexed

Hello!

A smooth design. I like the twin-cockpit. :classic: The engine block looks pretty interesting, so I'd be keen on some other views of the ship, especially a rear view. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Hey Peppermint, it's not actually that bad, it looks rather good IMO. The double-cockit design is very cool, and the unconventional positioning of those two cockpit pieces to get the desired shap and size of the whole cockpit is quite clever. default_thumbup.gif

Oh, I never said it looked bad, just it isn't what I wanted. You'll see the actual aim of my MOC when I post it later in the week (pictures need taking).

I'll be posting more pictures of this MOC on my brickshelf this evening.

More Pictures (once moderated).

I am afraid there is no true back photo. I have used the exact same construction for my newer plane apart from a minor cosmetic alteration as it was the finalised version of my imagined MOC.

I like it too, the bricked wings are a little bit chunky, but it's nice and smooth, and I've always been a fan of multiple cockpit-occupants (most of my spaceships have 2+). I like the propellers at the back too, makes it look... (I don't want to say amphibious, since that implies ground + water...) underwater-able.

For the most part this is quite a nice design. I really like the engine and the cockpit. But not the wings. They could be a bit shorter and angled to make them more streamlined. The grey yellow color scheme is very nice, though.