Sign in to follow this  
Blake Baer

Journey to Camelot

indexed.gif

Alright gang here it is. :) This is my first attempt at Microscale and this contest gave me a great excuse.

This is based off of the legendary King Arthur's Camelot. Enjoy!

28bzmf8.jpg

s5bdza.jpg

14brcqc.jpg

Pics=link to more pics.

Great job. From a distance like your first picture, it almost doesn't even look micro.

It is beautifully done though. Really nice.

That is an excellent micro-scale creation Blake! I agree with Big Cam, the first photo was shot so well that it doesn't look micro at all. I love the small details you've put in there, particularly the green Exo-Force anime hairpiece for the trees. Great job overall! :thumbup:

Hello!

An outstanding micro diorama! :classic: MOst impressive in my opinion is the great technique to indicate the micro steps in the wall using the 1x2 and 1x1 corner panels. It works fantastic and is for sure a trick to remember! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Hi. I am always impressed by amazing microscale mocs, but yours is leagues above others. The details are epic and the 1/6 stud offset is very nice. The ideas for trees are inspirational! Overall its amazing and that its your first micro scale moc *oh2*! Keep up the good work.

Thanks, CB

I love the small details you've put in there, particularly the green Exo-Force anime hairpiece for the trees. Great job overall! :thumbup:

So small I didn't even notice that. Brilliant!

Thank you all for your kind comments. I am really starting to like Eurobricks. I have had a lot of responses in no time at all. Really brightened my day!

Some really nice techniques on show Blake, love the upside down corner panels, headlight windows and half plate techniques. Nice scenery and the ship looks great. Well done.

This is very well done Blake, I always marvel at what people can achieve in micro-scale, it's a little beyond me at the moment! Some gorgeous details here, like the ships, the small village and the creative foliage. The castle itself is also nicely done, and the details inside like the round table add a nice touch to the overall creation. Thanks for bringing your MOCs to EB! :sweet: