Sign in to follow this  
Bricknave

MOC: Halloween Vignettes

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I've concocted several Halloween vignettes for this Halloween season, each with their own creepy and/or surreal character.

Here is a group snapshot of all the vignettes together:

5123511455_ffcc5bff54_z.jpg

My Halloween Vignette Collection by Bricknave, on Flickr

Now, for a tour of the individual vignettes!

5124113892_36e5f9451b_m.jpg

Alabama Bones (Main View) by Bricknave, on Flickr

Alabama Bones was no Indiana Jones. He searched for Egyptian artifacts, but ended up being buried under an obelisk as a consequence of his greed. His spirit has returned to his body, and now he seeks to destroy other treasure hunters!

5124113038_38b7da4cb7_m.jpg

The Severed Pirate by Bricknave, on Flickr

Long ago, a salty swashbuckler known as The Severed Pirate roamed the seas. His story of plundering and pillaging was never told, because it was too terrifying.

5123510109_9dc7275b1d_m.jpg

The Pumpkin Patch Kid by Bricknave, on Flickr

The son of the great Pumpkin King, The Pumpkin Patch Kid is sorrowed by the tradition of mutilating pumpkins every Halloween season. He wishes to return the favor for those who like making Jack-o-Lanterns out of his kin.

5123509585_1f149ce68e_m.jpg

The Stalker (Left Side View) by Bricknave, on Flickr

Every Halloween, The Stalker lurks in a small neighborhood. He's more than a Peeping Tom, that's for sure.

5123509325_ce4ee67289_m.jpg

The Cloak by Bricknave, on Flickr

The Cloak is a phantom who haunts the abandoned opera house. Some say he is a descendant of the infamous Phantom of the Opera himself!

5124111790_d755885215_m.jpg

The Black Apron by Bricknave, on Flickr

The Black Apron is a mysterious figure who dwells in unused kitchens on Halloween nights. He has the ability to make food items out of the most unusual -- and most disturbing -- ingredients.

5124111512_ac07830a44_m.jpg

ICU (Main View) by Bricknave, on Flickr

ICU is a mysterious medic who lives in an abandoned hospital. He doesn't like to cure people, but he does like to do the exact opposite.

5123508325_b2845b0047_m.jpg

The Twisted Wizard (Main View) by Bricknave, on Flickr

The Twisted Wizard was once an innocent Mage, but one of his spells was certainly strange! It twisted his limbs, and merged his split personality with the back of his head, giving him everlasting dread.

5124110456_b45026558f_m.jpg

Dr. Wulfenstein (Main View) by Bricknave, on Flickr

Dr. Wulfenstein is a furry and lonely genius, who is attempting to create a wolf-woman bride for himself. He is a famous scientific figure in the Werewolf world.

5123507115_3dd6d83a63_m.jpg

Root God Worshiper by Bricknave, on Flickr

The Root God Worshiper is interested in more than just gardening. He prays to a long forgotten Root God, and takes part in chaotic rituals, such as the creation of Poison Sumac-Root Beer.

5124109366_b27095f8f3_m.jpg

The Pale Samurai by Bricknave, on Flickr

The Pale Samurai was a super deadly warrior in ancient Japan. He channeled evil Chi throughout his body, enabling him to perform terrifying stunts and sword-play tricks.

5123506575_3fb7997074_m.jpg

Grandfather Time: Angel of Death by Bricknave, on Flickr

Grandfather Time is an angel of death. All he must do to kill someone is to wait silently.

Well, that wraps the tour up. Happy Halloween, and play well!

~Bricknave

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Awesome, just awesome. I love how they all have their own seperate stories.

I think my favorite is Alabama bones. Just his pose with the cape that looks like it is perfectly flowing in the wind.

Really great job.

Where these for a contest of some sort, or just for fun? If so you've outdone yourslef, any one would make a good MOC by itself.

Awesome, just awesome. I love how they all have their own seperate stories.

I think my favorite is Alabama bones. Just his pose with the cape that looks like it is perfectly flowing in the wind.

Really great job.

Where these for a contest of some sort, or just for fun? If so you've outdone yourslef, any one would make a good MOC by itself.

Thanks for the compliments! :classic:

To answer your question, I built these just for fun. :wink:

Excellent Halloween vignettes Bricknave! :thumbup: I love the fact that they are separate vigs but can be combined into one whole entity. All 12 are very well-done, but the two that stands-out for me are the Root God Worshipper and the Angel of Death. Truly impressive work(s)!

Hello!

That's a very original idea, and all of your twelve vignettes are quite creative in their own way. Looking at some of them makes you really feel scared, for example the pumpkin kid manipulating his little cousins with a knife or grandfather time who leaves a trace of death on his way. :pirate_skel1:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Wow, what a creative bunch of Halloweeny critters! I have to say I like Grandfather Time the most, even though the whole bunch is very original and well-made.

I just wish there'd be at least one female in the group (not counting the poor victim of Dr. Wulfenstein), but that's just my opinion.