jansued

New Helmets

The airborne trooper helmets are my favourite. Just a question, but are these gonna be sold printed or just plain, requiring customization and painting?

The airborne trooper helmets are my favourite. Just a question, but are these gonna be sold printed or just plain, requiring customization and painting?

I would assumde blank. If they copied TLG's print, they may get in trouble, plus you think they'd have a printed example. Their own print may come later. I'm happy with the white ones. :)

This is epic, but Arealight already has his own thread in MCW forum. :tongue:

They where out yesterday!

Man Im in love with these beauties! :wub:

So detailed, so...perfect! $2.50 for each seems okay price wise, I think i'll get some for christmas.

CF

Been waiting for these since the Mando helmets were previewed in the K.A.M. Forums; good to know they're out!

Here's the other pic, for those of you who are to lazy to hit the link:

5116759690_f6601a07f1.jpg

I'm more excited about the Airborne Trooper and Bacara helmet than the other two.

Been waiting for these since the Mando helmets were previewed in the K.A.M. Forums; good to know they're out!

Here's the other pic, for those of you who are to lazy to hit the link:

5116759690_f6601a07f1.jpg

I'm more excited about the Airborne Trooper and Bacara helmet than the other two.

They remind me of the custom helmets available in HALO reach.

I need some of these.

Finally they're out! I'm really excited about these. Arealight is truly doing a great service to LSW fans by providing clone helmets that are not released by TLG (yet). I just ordered the whole helmet set a while ago, and multiples of the ARF helmet for my Lightning Squadron. This is actually a perfect alternative to buying multiples of the upcoming Clone Trooper BP just for the ARF troopers.

Yeah! I think I'll order now to get some of these.

*Snipy*

I do as well.

Depending on how long it takes it takes to ship, can someone write a review?

I'm planning to do a review once it arrives to me (in about two weeks or so). Though I would have wanted to do a comparative review with the upcoming official ARF helmets vs. Arealight's (like what I did with the Aayla comparative review), but I guess that will have to wait. I'll post the review as soon as I get ahold of these new Arealight helmets. default_blink.gif

Edited by KielDaMan

I'm planning to do a review once it arrives to me (in about two weeks or so). Though I would have wanted to do a comparative review with the upcoming official ARF helmets vs. Arealight's (like what I did with the Aayla comparative review), but I guess that will have to wait. I'll post the review as soon as I get ahold of these new Arealight helmets. default_blink.gif

Well, you will have to beat me to the review! I have some coming in the mail as well. So, maybe YOU can review some, and I can review some. :wink:

I got the Phase 2 Helmets, and a Heavy Trooper helmet, and a few macros and Sun Visors.

Well, you will have to beat me to the review! I have some coming in the mail as well. So, maybe YOU can review some, and I can review some. default_blink.gif

I got the Phase 2 Helmets, and a Heavy Trooper helmet, and a few macros and Sun Visors.

Well, I'm not competing with anyone for the review. If you (or anyone else) would like to be the first one, then go ahead, be my guest, no problem with me. default_blink.gif Besides, I wouldn't want to put up a review just for the sake of reviewing, all I want is to provide a quality review for the community to appreciate Arealight's works, and I wouldn't want to publish something that will look so rushed.

Anyways, I ordered the whole set of new clone helmets, so I might be able to do a full review. Feel free to review the one's you'll be getting.