Sign in to follow this  
car_mp

MOC: Stewie Griffin

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello all, this is my first MOC here, so if this is not the right place forgive me and move it.

This is my version of Stewie Griffin from Family Guy. I think he doesn´t need any more introduction. Thanks LEGO for the tan cheese slopes.

5117573803_2a461e7e19_z.jpg

5118175882_c18ab69513_z.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

That is fantastic. It is instantly recognizable and I must say you did a damn fine job of getting the proportions right and everything.

Realty great MOC to welcome yourself to the forum!

:laugh: Great head! Especially the ears and the eyebrows. What a way to start off here :thumbup:

Hey, a UCS Stewie - AWESOME - now do Stewie as Vader from Blue Harvest, that would be mind blowing ! :grin:

Great designing and detailing 'car_mp' and keep on......Bird, Bird, The bird is the word ! :laugh:

Fricken' Sweet! :tongue:

The proportions are spot on, he has a great head shape too!

The only quibble I do have, (yeah, I hate to be this guy) is that instead of using cheese slopes for the teeth. Try just flat tiles instead, cause the cheese slopes make him look like a chipmunk! :laugh:

This is just EPIC! I love this very much! default_wubnew.gif My most favorite character of my most favorite cartoon of all time! Thanks for doing this car_mp. default_thumbup.gif You really did a great job getting the right look of Stewie in brickbuild, the use of the antenna piece really gives him the Stewie-evil-baby-facial expression. default_devg1.gif

Wow, amazing! This is the best first MOC I've ever seen :grin: Impressive job!!

Awesome, excellent bricking in there! Nice amount of detail, without looking crowded.

Fabelhaft mocing! Welcome to EB. :sweet:

What the deuce?

Fantastic creation, well done! He has that "When you least expect it..." look that makes him look original. :thumbup: