Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Ron

The DMV

Hi everyone! This is my entry for the Everyday Life contest. Before I begin, let me add this disclaimer, I dont have many bricks with me right now (my dorm room is too small :cry_sad: ) so bear with me :classic:

001.jpg

Today, as every day, the Galactic DMV is packed with citizens attempting to get piloting licences, renew registrations, and other vehicle-necessary things.

002.jpg

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE THE WRONG FORM!? I HAVE BEEN WAITING IN LINE FOR 2 HOURS!"

"I understand that sir but the DMV cannot hold your spot in line"

003.jpg

(awkward shuffling)

"Fett"

"Solo"

004.jpg

"ITS A TRAP!"

006.jpg

"Let's not all come here at once..."

Hope you enjoyed it

Very nice! Crowded, as it should be. I think the bareness of the scene suits the scenario, since licensing centres are some of the most boring places on Earth :tongue::thumbup:

Haha, I like it, the line is spot on, and I love the stormtrooper standing Baird like a cop. Just brilliant.

Nice entry Admiral Ron, yeah the vig looks a little bare but it gets the point across. Forgive my ignorance, but what does DMV stand for? Good luck in the contest bud! :thumbup:

Nice entry Admiral Ron, yeah the vig looks a little bare but it gets the point across. Forgive my ignorance, but what does DMV stand for? Good luck in the contest bud! :thumbup:

It stands for Department of Motor Vehicles, :wink:

Great entry thought. Suits the scene very well.

Nice entry Admiral Ron!

Guess the guy behind the counter is in very big trouble if mr. Vader gets more upset :laugh:

Good luck!

It is the perfect situation and fits in with the feeling that Vader is about to do something to that desk attendant. :devil:

Good luck with your entry.

Haha, I was just at the DMV this morning so this is extra funny for me.

Excellent! Even with few bricks, you managed to capture the nightmare of the DMV perfectly! :laugh: