Sign in to follow this  
the Inventor

Batmobile

Greetings, long time no new moc from me, but I did make some new ones but could not find the time to make some good pictures.

Well the waiting is over. :tongue:

I sadly only own one Batman set: 7781 and I didn't really like the Batmobile of that set especially the cockpit with that great glass piece in it. So I came on the idea to build my own one.

So I present to you my Batmobile, inspired by Tim Burton's Batmobile as seen in Batman and Batman Returns.

5064862194_7b3b0510ee_b.jpg

5064861712_e1d77a9853_b.jpg

Together with his smaller brother.

5064862944_25929d2df3_b.jpg

These images on Flickr

More pictures can be found on Brickshelf. (when public)

C&C are welcome

Thanks for watching.

the Inventor

Excellent Batmobile 'the Inventor', but yellow wheels.....Holy yellow paint, what do Robin do ? :laugh:

Anyway, that windscreen was a great choice ! :grin:

Keep on brick-building 'the Inventor' ! :sweet:

Thanks for all the positive comments guys.

I started the MOC with that windscreen which I found the ideal windscreen looking at the model. :classic:

@ lightningtiger, those wheels are golden and not yellow (the original wheels of the Lego Batmobile)

the Inventor

This is awesome!

So accurate and the classic version. This is what I think of when I think of the batmobile.

Don't take this one apart.

You have created a splendid representation right there. I always hated the cheesy, plastic look of the Batmobile in those films, but that doesn't detract from your model in the slightest.

Excellent work! Is there an interior?

Of course there is an interior, though only for Batman. :classic:

10.jpg

11.jpg

And another image of the back, so you can see the afterburner.

12.jpg

the Inventor

Of course there is an interior, though only for Batman. :classic:

I never doubted that there was, but I didn't see it in your first set of pics. Thanks for the new pics. Your model looks great all around!

please take this apart and show how it is made, so i can copy it and make one for myself. GORGEOUS. please make a how to for those of us, me in particular, who suck at reverse engineering this.

please take this apart and show how it is made, so i can copy it and make one for myself. GORGEOUS. please make a how to for those of us, me in particular, who suck at reverse engineering this.

I second this. :grin:

Fabelhaft, I love this moc. Best batmobile moc I've seen, I just ADORE the middile turbine(that what it's called?), and a detailed interior fantastic!

Man is this cool. Wish it was a set. :sweet:

He could rebuild it in LDD and post the LXF file. then you could make your own instruction guide. But some people are weird about giving you their design plans.

Edited by Randal

Dunn nan nunun nuna nuna nuna na BATMAN!

Running down the motorway ,car comes the other way SPLATMAN!

Cool Batmobile.