"Ain't no way anyone's getting in here tonight!"
Across town, Ivan Cons stood at his normal post. Tonight he had a different spy.
"I think he's probably safe for the evening," said Rick, before heading back across town to his workshop.
Meanwhile, Shaun Dows had stayed late in his classroom, grading papers that his students had written for him the night before. "The Salem Witch Hunt... by Tim Pius." He mumbled under his breath.
He turned when he heard a clicking noise. "Hello. I'm not shocked to see you, actually. I always said that-" BANG
Shaun Dows narrowly missed getting his head shot off as his lamp was blown to pieces. But he wasn't out of the game.
"You... you didn't go down?"
"Not by a long shot!"
"Oof," said the figure as Shaun tried to make good his escape. He heroically jumped for the flag, hoping to swing over peril and get to the door.
Mid-swing, he heard a snapping noise.
And he and flag tumbled to the floor as well.
As the figure rose, Shaun rushed forward. "I'm still not out."
"And now, the body slam."
Rick Russian hummed a little tune, pressing down on the drill so that it made a wrrrrrr noise every once in a while.
"Car lift goes up!"
"Car lift comes down."
"Hello, Rick Russian, I would like to... oh come on! First Drake, now this!"
Detective Quinn Man leaned over the body... or what remained of it. "It appears dead," he reported. And after a search of his things, it can be confirmed he was a member of the town. The first death was not on our side."
THERE IS AN IMAGE LIMIT - So here's the second half of the intro!
ALSO - PLEASE GO READ THE DISCUSSION THREAD ON A FEW NOTES ON HOW TO PLAY.
Here are the rules of Eurodina:
1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups. The town wins by killing all members of all mafia families.
2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the higest voted player above 1/4 of the town. If only one person is above 1/4, they will be the one killed. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.
3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore. Days will run for
4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.
5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.
6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.
7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.
8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.
9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.
10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.
(Stolen mostly from Sandy)
- Chief of Police Drake Nader (Police) (Draganator)
- Police Man Hans Keen (Police) (Hewkii)
- Police Woman Carrie Price(Police) (CallMePie)
- Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)
- Police Man Erik King (Police) (KingoftheZempk)
- Detective Quinn Man (Police) (Quarryman)
- Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick)
- Secretary Bert Bennett (Secretary to the Governor) (badboytje88)
- Ivan Cons (Bodyguard) (Inconspicuous)
- Ben Becker (Street Vendor) (Becker)
- Mr. Alex Burr (Lawyer) (Burman)
- Mr. Mike Collins (Lawyer) (Millacol88)
- Mr. Frank White (Restaurant Owner) (Whitefang)
- Chef Kevin Juan (Chef) (The Crazy One)
- Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)
- Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (Minxter)
- Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)
- Susan Keen (Student) (Surius Black)
- Mr. Craig Boy (Firefighter) (Cralegoboy)
- Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul)
- Prof. Shaun Dows (Teacher) (Shadows)
- Dr. Horace Leg (Doctor) (Legonator)
- Erwin Long (Bar Worker) (Eskallon)
- Gen (Bum) (Genaro)
- Sean (Bum) (Sok117)
- Mr. Brian Quest (Pet Store Owner) (BrickMe)
- Mrs. Sandy Quest (Business Woman) (Sandy)
- Dick “Defiant” Dillard (Biker Gang Leader) (Def)
- Ian Deed (Biker) (iamded)
- Harold Hiker (Biker)(HouseofH)
- Bob The Biker (Biker) (Bob The Construction Man)
- Red (Biker) (General Redwater)
- Kung Pho Master Jim Butcher (Kung Pho Master) (JimButcher)
- Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs)
- Mr. Ron Canter (Roncanator)
- Benjamin Gershwin (Construction Worker) (Bendy Badger)
- Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay)
- Mr. Percy Nutter (Peanuts)
- Mrs. Alice Nutter (Artist) (Alice)
- James Nutter (Student) (JCC10049)
- Stash The Stylist (Fashion Designer) (Stash)
- Rick Russian (Mechanic) (Rick)
14 Votes are required to condemn today.
Edited by Zepher, 07 October 2010 - 10:46 PM.