Sign in to follow this  
mifody

MOC: 300 Spartans

indexed.gif

Greetings to All users EB!

I bring to your attention the last homemade product which has been presented at 3 festival RFFL!!!

However, at festival "beta" - the version has been presented as though!

And now I represent you already definitive variant of a homemade product under the name

"300 Spartans".

Has inspired me on construction of this work two things:

- The first - smart (and one of my favourite) a film of director Zak Snyder, a screen version of the comic book of Frenka Miller with the same name and Lynn Varli of 1998 about fight of three hundred Spartans under command of tsar Leonid with many thousands army of Persians at Thermopylae.

Three_hundred_2007_promoposter.jpg

- The second - an exit in a collection series of a minifigure of a Spartan

VerSen_Minifigures_1747.jpg

Certainly, to reproduce all scene very much and very difficult, I even would tell is unreal! Therefore I have made a small fragment-scene of this picture!

c0debb3fd61f.jpg

This scene represents the moment when on Spartans who protected Fermopilsky pass, horse armies of Persians rushed! But still I have added in a sketch of traitor-freak-invalid Efialta which has betrayed tsar Leonid, and have spent enemy armies to back to Spartans secret tracks! By the way in a rock I too have reproduced a secret track!

Let's consider at first all model in all its aspects:

461a5dbd3660.jpg

105e4a06902b.jpg

a76fcb4ccbc8.jpg

63ab283c4f31.jpg

Let's consider on closer armies of Spartans led by tsar Leonid:

- The video-version

1991b3791190.jpg

0e398a46bef9.jpg

- My lego-version

ae7e96ab71ea.jpg

1eb00d72ee7a.jpg

f641c6e01bfc.jpg

And waves fought in the meantime about rocks:

17d504ff833a.jpg

Now we will consider armies of Persians:

- The video-version

ea5385e8469e.jpg

- My lego-version

43a6933da54a.jpg

5db9ec9210ce.jpg

e723d5ff5aad.jpg

b00b3c84c0f3.jpg

330b4c12ae9b.jpg

fce4c85b8357.jpg

cfa1c82d0ed8.jpg

Traitor-freak-invalid Efialt which help tsar Leonid hasn't accepted that that was weak, and Efialt in отмеску has betrayed the tsar:

- The video-version

937828d5a2a6.jpg

- My lego-version

2245989fe23c.jpg

24c1e80ac694.jpg

2f00eb8ce140.jpg

The secret tracks, which Efialt has spent Persians to back to Spartans!

fb2ad315161d.jpg

ed163fdd97e6.jpg

c9dbe9191601.jpg

Well and at last one more photo:

4fda8d758f86.jpg

On it at me all! I wait for your comments and wishes!

Excuse for my bad English!!! :hmpf_bad:

Very nice! I watched the movie a few years ago. I see you didn't outfit the Persians with those silver "guerilla" masks. But that's not a big deal to me, as I always thought they were stupid looking. The rocky cliff above the battle is made well too. Good job!

Wow, I'm stunned. You nailed that scene perfectly, I happened to love that movie, and you certainly did it justice.

Awesome work!

Wow, that's a misleading title! I thought you had 300 Spartans! Your MOC makes up for it though, because its so awesome!

Very nice! Good job!

Thanks!

WOW! How did you get so many spartans?

NIce work though. :classic:

Thanks! Bought all minifigures on a stroke to codes!!! :wink:

I never did like 300, but I like your Moc.

Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Thanks! :wink:

Wow, I'm stunned. You nailed that scene perfectly, I happened to love that movie, and you certainly did it justice.

Awesome work!

Thank you very much!!!

Wow, that's a misleading title! I thought you had 300 Spartans! Your MOC makes up for it though, because its so awesome!

Thanks! It was necessary to name my MOC "13 Spartans"? :laugh:

Great recreation of the scene from 300 mifody! The rock formations are very well done, as well as the secret passage. The only thing I noticed is that the Spartans in the movie are shirtless, compared to the armoured lego Spartans. Also, Leonidas was the only one with the crested helmet. But that's something that is kinda difficult to do, and your creation is still fantastic noneheless. default_thumbup.gif

Great recreation of the scene from 300 mifody! The rock formations are very well done, as well as the secret passage. The only thing I noticed is that the Spartans in the movie are shirtless, compared to the armoured lego Spartans. Also, Leonidas was the only one with the crested helmet. But that's something that is kinda difficult to do, and your creation is still fantastic noneheless. default_thumbup.gif

Thanks :classic: ! Unfortunately I don't have helmets without crests, and to spoil details I never I will be! And about torsos I with you absolutely agree, but I also don't have necessary quantity of naked torsos!!!

Thanks default_classic.gif ! Unfortunately I don't have helmets without crests, and to spoil details I never I will be! And about torsos I with you absolutely agree, but I also don't have necessary quantity of naked torsos!!!

Don't worry, I completely understand. What I said was actually not to criticize your wonderful MOC, but just me voicing out the difference I observed between the 300 Spartans and the lego Spartans. Read in another way, it's just wishful thinking on my part hoping that someday TLG will create a Spartan-type theme with a variety of Spartan warrior gears. default_laugh2.gif

The MOC is nice (except its title - I thought you have bought 300 minifigs), but "Fermopilsky" word made me laugh. Eh, Google translator?

Don't worry, I completely understand. What I said was actually not to criticize your wonderful MOC, but just me voicing out the difference I observed between the 300 Spartans and the lego Spartans. Read in another way, it's just wishful thinking on my part hoping that someday TLG will create a Spartan-type theme with a variety of Spartan warrior gears. default_laugh2.gif

And I hope! :wink:

Very nicely done moc and pictures. congratulations!!

Thanks!!! :laugh:

The MOC is nice (except its title - I thought you have bought 300 minifigs), but "Fermopilsky" word made me laugh. Eh, Google translator?

Thanks! And the translator I use PROMT (translate.ru)! :grin:

Fantastic! (that's a lot of Spartans!)

Thanks! :laugh: