Lego Force Attack cards (UK)

2 replies to this topic

#1 DarthSion

DarthSion

• Almost Delicious

Member: 5003

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:11 PM

Posted Image
I just found it, so one else will have to explain it, never heard of it, but if your a UK and want a lego card with Grievous on it, then buy the book.
http://www.jedinews....spx?newsID=3960

Click on this image for a closer look - it shows the back cover of the latest issue (#12) of the UK edition of The Clone Wars comic which has just been published. The back cover features an advert for the new Force Attax Trading Card game from Topps - it also states the the next issue of the comic (available on the 21st October) features a Limited Edition LEGO Force Attax card - this is the first time we've had any confirmation that the Force Attax cards will feature cross-over cards featuring LEGO Star Wars characters - interesting this development is!

Hope this hasn't been posted else where, if so sorry.
I suffer from chronic apathy, I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I don't really care.
Twitter for dummy's, kind of redundant isn't it.
A hacker does for love what others would not do for money.
APATHY ERROR: Don't bother striking any key.
Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi, 'The Return of the Jedi'

#2 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Member: 11254

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:58 PM

Interesting. I wonder what Topps did for TLG to get the rights for that.

#3 DarthSion

DarthSion

• Almost Delicious

Member: 5003

Posted 21 September 2010 - 01:19 PM

Don't know, but I would say its a test, and if its popular more would be released.
I suffer from chronic apathy, I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I don't really care.
Twitter for dummy's, kind of redundant isn't it.
A hacker does for love what others would not do for money.
APATHY ERROR: Don't bother striking any key.
Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi, 'The Return of the Jedi'

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users