Teddy

MOC: Modular Police Station

indexed.gif B-PM-1A & V-LP-8B

Dear all,

recently I found some time to build something.

I always wanted to build a police station for all the cops I had lying around.

The front wall is SNOT and the garage doors are a brick build design.

Next to the police station, I build a six stud wide four seater cop car which can hold two cops in the front and two criminals in the back.

Kind regards,

Teddy

Front view:

5005592756_3b6f44a01a_z.jpg

Back view:

5004978933_7b7cf68537_z.jpg

All sections front:

5005589906_3d3bf58ca3_z.jpg

All sections back:

5005588110_49d50ef4ae_z.jpg

Upper floor

5005586450_41be5168b2_z.jpg

5005585526_fbcc0b074e_z.jpg

5005584628_3aaa478eaf_z.jpg

5004969853_b2ce2215c2_z.jpg

5004968753_98793c2f36_z.jpg

Middle floor:

5005579998_cc9fea4568_z.jpg

5004966425_eb05f90b08_z.jpg

5004964551_9cfc3076d6_z.jpg

5004960779_2c2c226920_z.jpg

Ground Floor:

5004959709_f270ed2c82_z.jpg

5004958025_e8cec5b37b_z.jpg

5005569636_b56043e6fe_z.jpg

5004955523_3db7797cf7_z.jpg

5005566952_54385c68d9_z.jpg

5004953729_aa168e3990_z.jpg

5004952707_af00601421_z.jpg

Alternate two modules front:

5005563074_0732357cc5_z.jpg

Alternate two modules back:

5004949759_32e233a4a5_z.jpg

The Police station on my shelf:

5005173239_5efb360563_z.jpg

--------------------------------------

Edit: Police car closeups

--------------------------------------

Since posting my police station I got requests for closeups of my police car MOC.

So here they are: :classic:

Main view:

5009166250_627f884a6c_z.jpg

Front view:

5009166032_d0ac317406_z.jpg

Back view:

5009165786_1c117f2cbd_z.jpg

Side view:

5008559857_c053a96771_z.jpg

Police Car with Cops:

5012404142_bdccdb0c9c_z.jpg

Nice job! This is amazing! And the detail is outstanding!

This would go perfect with the Fire Brigade!

Nice work. This deserves a :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: .

Alright, that's what I'm talkin' about! :thumbup:

I love every aspect of the building, from the color (cop stations don't have to be black/white/blue!) to the size and the interior.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Very nice :thumbup: I like the colour of the building and the windows on the front. I think the best bit is actually the interior. It is so detailed yet it doesn't look cramped.

The whole thing works well and looks pretty realistic. :classic:

Wow, this is awesome :sweet: I love the garage door design, and the police car is just fantastic :thumbup: Your window design on the front is also a very nice touch. And what a big rack of guns! :oh: Those must be some really nasty criminals in your town :tongue:

Absolutely magnificent job!

All the details are awesome. :thumbup:

Great idea the four-seater police car, I've never seen such a car.

Edited by kostasm13

Thanks guys!

The garage doors were a real pain to get right the size and hinging is quite difficult to match.

As for the 4 seater cop car:

I got inspired to make a four seater by Rufus his 7 studs wide four seater car, but I wanted my cop car to be 6 studs wide for aesthetics and to better fit into the garage. Further I love Misterzumbi his cars. So I wanted to merge the four seater idea with a Misterzumbi quality car somehow. Getting the cop car just right took the most time and rebuild efforts.

Link to Rufus his EB topic

Misterzumbi brickshelkf folder

This is one of finest modular creations I have seen in a while, like I always say.....AWESOME. :grin:

DETAIL....that's what this has.....clever computer monitors, lots of toliets, heaps of rooms and a cool workshop (although the spanners and hammer are upside down....workplace safety issue :wink: ).

Finally the cruiser.......I would like to see more detail shots of this one.....again mega detail especially the frontend....oh wow ! :grin:

Excellent job here 'Teddy' and really I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Wow that's great! There's so much to look at, I really like the way the car and bike fit in the garages, perfect scale. :thumbup:

Only criticism I would give, is for the rear walls, the sections of tan and white don't make much sense to me.

Keep up the good job!

Edited by Marckeyh

I'll add my praise to what the others have said already - I love this one. Great colour choice, amazing attention to detail... the cells, the toilets, the weapons rack, the garages... fabulous. I'd love to put together something like this - if TLG doesn't give us a modular police station soon, I'll just have to make one of my own. I know where I'll go for inspiration :)

Better and better, Teddy! I really like the accurated interiors (especially those cells! :classic:)and the car is awesome, BRAVO! :thumbup:

Another great modular, Teddy. The interiors are brilliant as always (you are one of the few people to be thoughtful enough to give these poor minifigs a place to go when nature calls), and the police car is easily one of the best I've ever seen.

Teddy this is wonderful!!! *oh2*

Amazing details, uncramped building interior, and... that car. :wub:

I have been searching for a good four door design to incorporate into a moc I'm working on, for a while now.

Thank you for this inspiration!!!

Bravo!

"Stay Frosty"

Wow! The exterior is perfect, and the interior is just right too! Can you show some closer pics of that awesome car?

WOW, as in totally Wow. This is absolutely amazing! Very impressive createion teddy! :thumbup: The exteriors are just beautiful, I simply love the brown color scheme, gives the whole building an old-school 'woody feel'. The interiors are even better, lots of details that are very realistic - I love all of 'em I cannot even point one that I don't like. If this is how lego police station sets are built, I would definitely buy this one in a whim.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, that police car is a stunning creation itself. Nice to see you could actually sit 4 figs in there.

Edited by KielDaMan

Well done, this is an excellent moc! I love all the detail, the cells, the front, the car, the doors, the bricks, the.....EVERYTHING :thumbup: Great job mate, and definitely keep bricking :laugh:

Great job Teddy. I really like the exterior color scheme, relatively simple, but realistic. All the interior goodness is amazing though. I wish TLG would provide its modulars with some more interior details and walls.

Very nice! The tall 3 storey building have lots of nice interior details. I really never expect to see a rear garage entrance and lots of well divided areas in the different levels. :thumbup:

This is now blogged in,

See it on Classic-Town.net

Thanks for all the compliments you all are too kind! :classic:

Very nice! The tall 3 storey building have lots of nice interior details. I really never expect to see a rear garage entrance and lots of well divided areas in the different levels. :thumbup:

This is now blogged in,

See it on Classic-Town.net

Thanks WhiteFang! :sweet:

Since posting my police station I got requests for closeups of my police car MOC.

So here they are, I will add them in the first post as well:

Main view:

5009166250_627f884a6c_z.jpg

Front view:

5009166032_d0ac317406_z.jpg

Back view:

5009165786_1c117f2cbd_z.jpg

Side view:

5008559857_c053a96771_z.jpg

Am a big fan of your creations and couldn't resist blogging about your latest creation here: (link to blog)

Thanks for sharing and really looking forward to more of your wonderful works. :sweet:

P.S. The car looks great and love the chrome! :wub:

Edited by metalgearsolid

Am a big fan of your creations and couldn't resist blogging about your latest creation here: (link to blog)

Thanks for sharing and really looking forward to more of your wonderful works. :sweet:

P.S. The car looks great and love the chrome! :wub:

Thank you for your kind reply.

Blogged: Super cool! :classic:

Kind regards,

Teddy

Am a big fan of your creations...

Same here. :wink:

For once more, fantastic work Teddy! Great colour selection (brown is most suitable and looks beautiful next to tan), very beautiful design (SNOT works great here and the windows are very cleverly created) and a fantastic interior! You 've managed to place all the essentials in it in a great way!

The police car looks really great too! The front of it with the chromed pieces is very realistic.

Once again. well done and thanks for sharing Teddy! :sweet:

May i request building instructions or build pictures for the car? I find it to be quite a challenge to fit two people comfortably, side by side, in 6-wide cars.

Edited by bricked one