Sign in to follow this  
-JD-

MOC: Assassin's Creed II Vignette

indexed.gif

Assassin's Creed II is a video game set in the past and present at the same time. Confused already? Read up on the story here! Anyway, it is a sequel to Assassin's Creed, and you play as Etzio (at the same time as another guy, but that isn't relevant here) who joins the creed of assassins his late father belonged to. His Creed fight against the evil Templars who are after a magical orb made by 'Gods' (in this case aliens, but that isn't relevant here :tongue: ).

Anyway, in this vignette Etzio is doing his classic free-running in Florence along the side of two buildings. Below are citizens and two Templar soldiers. At the top of the buildings there are two pigeons, in the game indicating a place to make a 'leap of faith'. Oh, and there's also one of those annoying music players! :laugh: Originally an 8x8 vignette, I decided to boost the detail and size. This is what I finished with!

4974255701_5af08ecb45.jpg

See more here(when public). Comments welcome! :sweet:

Excellent vig there 'Jammiedodger714' - plenty going on and man, you better watch those birds, they like to bomb on people ! :wink:

Very nice building frontages and an interesting looking minstrel too !

I'm a conformist! 'Jammiedodger714' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Very nice! I quite like the windows - it's pretty hard to give Ezio handholds without making the building greebly as a spaceship, yeah?

Think you'll do a Rome creation this winter? Or maybe a Desmond...I've never seen one of those!

But... I see pidgeons and no haystack!

You're going to lure a lot of hapless assassins to their deaths, you monster.

:grin:

This is a really great vig, Jammiedodger714. I like all the details that really make it feel like ACII. Especially the 'wanted'-poster that Ezio can rip off, if he doesn't run past it :tongue: But, indeed, the pigeons and the very annoying musicians are a great touch as well :sweet:

I hope the folder is public soon, 'cause I want to see your Ezio a little more up close.

Regards,

CF W

I always kill the annoying music guitar guy instantly. :grin:

Then I try to escape from the guards, but if they are hard to get rid of, they all have to die. :devil:

I love the game.

Off to the MOC itself!

I really like the details you've put in the buildings and the street. The minifigs and pigeons are nice as well. :classic:

I'm only wondering what that piece of paper is doing on the wall?

I'm really eager to play Asassins Creed II now. :sweet:

Great vig, JD! I've only played these games once or twice, but I knew right away who the soldier with the beret was supposed to be, so nice representation. I also like the building facades in the background, and of course, Etzio should be free-running, or "parkour-ing".

Excellent vig there 'Jammiedodger714' - plenty going on and man, you better watch those birds, they like to bomb on people ! :wink:

Very nice building frontages and an interesting looking minstrel too !

I'm a conformist! 'Jammiedodger714' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Thanks tiger. :tongue:

Very nice! I quite like the windows - it's pretty hard to give Ezio handholds without making the building greebly as a spaceship, yeah?

Think you'll do a Rome creation this winter? Or maybe a Desmond...I've never seen one of those!

Thanks.

Totally! That was the only way I could think up.

Hmm... Perhaps. It'll be based on Brotherhood if I make another one! :sweet:

Nice littel vig JD! I'm not that familiar with the game, but the assassin "free-running" on the wall is a great effect. Great job! :thumbup:

Thanks Kiel. Perhaps you should get the new game when it comes out (if you have a console)?

But... I see pidgeons and no haystack!

You're going to lure a lot of hapless assassins to their deaths, you monster.

Oops. Etzio has fallen to his death. :tongue: That was one thing I forgot in this MOC...

:grin:

This is a really great vig, Jammiedodger714. I like all the details that really make it feel like ACII. Especially the 'wanted'-poster that Ezio can rip off, if he doesn't run past it :tongue: But, indeed, the pigeons and the very annoying musicians are a great touch as well :sweet:

I hope the folder is public soon, 'cause I want to see your Ezio a little more up close.

Yay! You figured out what that paper was! :laugh:

It should be soon. I used Captain Rex's head and the back of a Knight's torso, and mixed and matched the legs and hips.

I always kill the annoying music guitar guy instantly. :grin:

Then I try to escape from the guards, but if they are hard to get rid of, they all have to die. :devil:

I love the game.

Off to the MOC itself!

I really like the details you've put in the buildings and the street. The minifigs and pigeons are nice as well. :classic:

I'm only wondering what that piece of paper is doing on the wall?

Same here! :grin:

Thanks Cap'n! That paper is supposed to be a 'wanted' poster. :wink:

Great vig, JD! I've only played these games once or twice, but I knew right away who the soldier with the beret was supposed to be, so nice representation. I also like the building facades in the background, and of course, Etzio should be free-running, or "parkour-ing".

Thanks Jim. :classic: I had to wait to post the MOC in order to get the beret. Darn S2 figures!