The Story of Makuta Sandrix

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 exxtrooper

exxtrooper

Member: 5208

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:43 PM

Finally finished the story for this bad boy.

Posted Image

After Makuta Icarax succesfully retrieved the Staff of Artakha, Teridax had no use of him anymore, and since he was too busy working on his master plan, he had to find a way to destroy him without himself doing so. Seeing as Icarax went to Destral, where he claimed Teridax's throne for himself, he became an even bigger problem. Teridax used his powers to create a makuta on the beach of destral, there were many remains of Makutas who did not join Teridax when he took over the Brotherhood, which he used to form the makutas body. After only minutes, Makuta Sandrix was created, he wasn't really a being, as he was just made of sand and remains of defeated Makutas. He didn't have a mind of his own, as he was controlled by Teridax, his only purpose was to destroy Icarax.

As Sandrix was already on Destral, Teridax thought he would find Icarax quickly, but when Sandrix made it to the throne, Icarax had already left to Karda Nui with the other Makutas. Suddenly two wings grew out of his back, Teridax gave Sandrix the ability to fly. Sandrix went to Karda Nui, when he came to the core, Sandrix spotted a Matoran village nearby. He quickly headed for the village and attacked the first Matoran he saw, he asked "WHERE IS ICARAX?". The Matoran, was frozen in shock and wasn't able to say anything to the confused Makuta. Cause the Matorans didn't know anything, Sandrix had no use of them, so he slaughtered every matoran in the village.

After endless hours of searching, Sandrix spotted Icarax with the Codrex. Sandrix headed for Icarax as fast as he could, ignoring the fact that Vamprah and Gorast were already attacking him. As Icarax began to teleport away from the scene so he wouldn't die, Gorast grabbed the Makuta and used her Kanohi Felnas to make Icarax's Teleportation power go out of control. Vamprah then sent a blast of energy, scattering Icarax's atoms in all directions, killing him. The little explosion from Icarax sent Sandrix away at a high speed. He crashed in a big tree that reached just above the Swamp. His wings where ruined and he was no longer able to fly.

Icarax was now dead, Sandrix did not have any purpose of living, for a while he didn't know what to do. Sandrix started having thoughts of his own, he began to climb on top of the tree. Finally, he reached the top and had a great view of both Karda Nui and some of the Swamp beneath him.

And then, Sandrix felt a wierd feeling, he thought that someone was attacking him from an unknown direction, he quicly looked around, there was no one there, the wierd feeling was wind. Sandrix enjoyed the wind, and got relaxed and didn't care if the wind would blow him away if it the wind got stronger. Then he remembered all the Matorans he had slayed, Sandrix felt guilt, and wish he never attacked the village.

Suddenly, the wind got stronger and stronger for every minute, Sandrix didn't know what was going on. He spotted a dark green creature in the sky above him, he screamed for help, but he was too far away and couldn't hear him. It was Makuta Mutran, Sandrix kept screaming as the wind got stronger. Suddenly, Mutran was incinerated by a bolt of lightning from the storm. Sandrix was shocked, and became afraid.

It was the Energy Storms, and Sandrix saw many other Makuta getting incinerated by the storm, this was truly the end. As many bolts of lightning begun to surround Sandrix on top of the tree, Sandrix closed his eyes, as he waited for his death. But nothing happend, Sandrix thought that he could survive this. He noticed he was still able to move his wings, he thought he could fly away from here and try to start a new life were he could help everyone. Sandrix began to flap his wings, and jumped off the tree so he could start flying.

But just as he left the top of the tree, Sandrix was immediately incinerated by a bolt of lightning, and was destroyed. Sandrix never knew a single being, not even his creator, and no one ever knew the story,

of Makuta Sandrix.

Story and character created and written by me. Everything I say in this story not involving Sandrix is completely accurate to the offical story. For more pictures you can visit the gallery.

7th july 20111 EDIT: Added new picture and link to gallery.

Edited by exxtrooper, 06 July 2011 - 11:10 PM.

Official host on the TTV podcast!
Newest Lego creation(s)/other: Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

Member: 7127

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:17 AM

MOC looks a bit messy, but I love the use of tan parts and the staff is awesome.  :thumbup:

#3 Extreme Sadness.

Extreme Sadness.

Member: 9775

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:16 AM

There is only one word capable of describing this MOCs look:\

AAAAAAAAAWESOME.

Seriously, the design, the look, the coloring, everything!

-ES
Imma back :D . After a Loooooooooong Hiatus due to inability to login cause I couldn't exactly remember my password.

#4 The Great Kanohi Kraahkan

The Great Kanohi Kraahkan

Member: 13445

Posted 25 September 2010 - 10:37 PM

The moc of Sandrix is pretty good, but it would be better if you blended the pieces together a bit more, when I first reading the story I was thinking how you would tie it into the actual storyline but you pulled it threw smoothly, over all it was a good story and a nice moc.
Posted Image

#5 exxtrooper

exxtrooper

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:15 PM

Sorry for the super late reply, I updated some stuff and added a proper picture as the previous one was from a broken link, sorry for the inconvenience.

View PostLockon Stratos, on 10 September 2010 - 07:17 AM, said:

MOC looks a bit messy, but I love the use of tan parts and the staff is awesome.  :thumbup:

View PostExtreme Sadness., on 22 September 2010 - 04:16 AM, said:

There is only one word capable of describing this MOCs look:\

AAAAAAAAAWESOME.

Seriously, the design, the look, the coloring, everything!

-ES

Thanks for the feedback you two.

View PostThe Great Kanohi Kraahkan, on 25 September 2010 - 10:37 PM, said:

The moc of Sandrix is pretty good, but it would be better if you blended the pieces together a bit more, when I first reading the story I was thinking how you would tie it into the actual storyline but you pulled it threw smoothly, over all it was a good story and a nice moc.

Thank you, I worked alot to get everything in the story accurate to the canon parts, glad you liked it.
Newest Lego creation(s)/other: Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#6 Jouster

Jouster

Member: 14890

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:20 PM

I enjoy reading this story because I love tragic deaths and all that. And I also love it because I'm a big fan of the 2007, 2008, and 2009/2010 stories.
  ~ Fear of life
      Makes martyrs
      Of us all~

#7 LewiMOC

LewiMOC

• Raise ur Bonkle

Member: 23845

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:50 AM

Hate to necro threads, but this is a lovely design. I like the use of tan!

Posted Image

Click the bull to see my MOCs~

Beepity bop bap

#8 exxtrooper

exxtrooper

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:04 PM

View PostJouster, on 06 July 2011 - 11:20 PM, said:

I enjoy reading this story because I love tragic deaths and all that. And I also love it because I'm a big fan of the 2007, 2008, and 2009/2010 stories.

Thank you if you're still here!

View PostLewiMOC, on 27 February 2014 - 10:50 AM, said:

Hate to necro threads, but this is a lovely design. I like the use of tan!

Thanks! This Moc is probably one of my oldest mocs that are still assembled, it's still standing up on my shelf albeit very dusty. Which is quite unusual as I tend to get a bit lazy when it comes to finding pieces and such that I just take apart previous mocs that are in the vicinity.

It's definitely one of my favorite figures, I somewhat consider it my self-moc or whatever you might call it, I remember making it during the period i was obsessed with tan for some reason. But my god is the whole back-story cringe-worthy, not one of my finest work of literature ;_;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users