Sign in to follow this  
Zzz

LDD SW Cube Dude Girlpower . . .

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hola! I was a bit bored at the weekend and - amazed by browsing flickr for the Cube Dudes - I tried back and forth, copied some, and came up with some girls from Star Wars. There are no cube-versions of these yet, or I didn't find them, so I wanted to share them here! I hope it is alright to use the term "cube dude" for just presenting them here, credit for building technics, idea, term and inspiration goes of course to Angus MacLane, please be sure to check out his flickr! Cheers, mate!

Also I am sorry to say, but what you get is only LDD shots, since they get pretty pricy if you want to order them through s@h (I hate puzzling pieces together on BL, I just go there for rare parts), between 8 and 12€ excluding shipping. I am no big fan of LDD shots myself, cause it doesn't capture the feel like the real thing, but now we all have to live with it! I might get the Leia-pieces with my next s@h order (you can't have enough tan!) and will present her here, but if you want to rebuild her or others in real bricks, you're more than welcome to post them here! As usual c&c welcome!

And here they come (tchk, drumroll)

Ahsoka, Leia, Shaak Ti, Padme, Deliah Blue and a very sexy Galactic Marine Dude....!

4944626783_a6ce228c98.jpg

4944626853_1f5d50da4d.jpg

4944626921_91575e745f.jpg

4944627007_fddce95934.jpg

4944627089_9ca5b61e86.jpg

4945211232_be44e6ddff.jpg

4944627199_523968d663.jpg

Thanks for having a look!

Great job! I love the heads on the aliens; my favourite is Shaak-Ti. But the Galactic Marine has to be the sexiest in my books :laugh:

Wow, very impressive designs Zzz, great jon on these. :thumbup: I like Ahsoka among the batch. And I think a better name for them should be "Cube Gals". :wink:

Wow I like all off these especially Shaak.I only have one nitpick why is Shaak orange and not red :wacko:

because it's an oompa loompa in a halloween costume :hmpf::wink:

I think it's not half bad.

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

because it's an oompa loompa in a halloween costume :hmpf::wink:

I think it's not half bad.

I didn't say it was bad I said I liked it but the only bad thing is that it was orange :wink:

Awesome work :laugh: I like Shaak Ti! :grin: Keep it up, dude!

Edited by Flare

Excellent LDD work there 'Zzz' - I actually like the Ahsoka one the most, but all have there merit ! :thumbup:

I'm a conformist! 'Zzz' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Thanks for the nice comments, guys! (I have to find out more about Shaak Ti's skin colour though... :wink: )

I actually like the Ahsoka one the most, but all have there merit !

She was my first and it took some time to find out how to make the head, that's why she's also my favorite, hence the time spent!