Sign in to follow this  
Duke

Tower of Midnight

indexed.gif

First MOC in a long time, I introduce the tower of midnight. So called because it is situated in a pool of oil. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

1.jpg

The pale skeletons driven by the will of the necromancer enter the oil and head towards the central island.

2.jpg

Climbing out they have been blackened by the thick liquid, but continue to climb relentlessly upwards.

3.jpg

They have no idea of the resistance they will meet, this tower is inhabited by wizards.

4.jpg

And they learn the hard way, the oil has made the undead flammable!

5.jpg

High above the necromancer circles on his winged nightmare.

6.jpg

But can he contend with the powers of nature? (Bird design inspired by SlyOwl)

7.jpg

Or the forces of thunder, fast as they are powerful, striking at all angles simultaneously.

8.jpg

Overview One

9.jpg

Overview Two

---

Hope you like it, I found it rather difficult to photograph!

Nice work! It looks great, I hope that Necromancer knows what he's doing! If it were black, it would be truly terrifying!

Bravo, an amazing moc that tells a good story, just what I like! The idea of the oil is quite clever, and the positioning of the skeletons is simply brilliant. Well done mate, and keep bricking :thumbup:

Nice Moc, standout for me is the oil as well. I like how the skeletons emerge from the lake covered in oil, great idea !

Can see why this would be difficult to photograph, but its a shame a couple of them are blurred.