Jump to content


MOC - Marder III Ausf M SdKfz 138


6 replies to this topic

#1 Legotron (Panzerbricks)

Legotron (Panzerbricks)

    Posts: 11
    Joined: 25-May 10
    Member: 10916

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:29 PM

Posted Image
This my last MOC, the german tankhunter Marder III Ausf. M SdKfz 138.

Posted Image

This vehicle is an evolution of my older Mader III Ausf H, with many common parts. It took me some hard work to build up, but now is finished.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Rufus, 16 June 2011 - 01:53 PM.
Indexed


#2 Joey Lock

Joey Lock

  • Captain Blue Hair drives a pink scooter!


    Posts: 2847
    Joined: 22-July 07
    Member: 1823
    Country: Rule Britannia!

Posted 20 August 2010 - 09:16 PM

I was wondering when you were going to make a larger Marder! I love it!

Got any views of the Soldiers in it? Also, Isn't the Marder III barrel a bit longer than that? I thought Turrets usually overhang the vehicle? But still, Brilliant!  :thumbup:

Posted Image

God save the gracious King,
Long live the noble King,
God save the King:
Send him victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save the King.

Posted Image


#3 Captain Becker

Captain Becker

  • Pirate Pig


    Posts: 1545
    Joined: 30-December 09
    Member: 8823
    Country: Finland

Posted 20 August 2010 - 09:39 PM

View PostJoey Lock, on 20 August 2010 - 09:16 PM, said:

I was wondering when you were going to make a larger Marder! I love it!

Got any views of the Soldiers in it? Also, Isn't the Marder III barrel a bit longer than that? I thought Turrets usually overhang the vehicle? But still, Brilliant!  :thumbup:

I totally agree, its awesome. and as Joey did say, any pics of soldiers in it?

Captain Becker
My LEGO collection

"An Admiral a day, keeps the Doctor away" General Skalldyr in ToR II

Posted Image Posted Image <---- Thank you so much joey Bluecoats FTW
Thank you Jebediahs

#4 Legotron (Panzerbricks)

Legotron (Panzerbricks)

    Posts: 11
    Joined: 25-May 10
    Member: 10916

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:03 AM

View PostCaptain Becker, on 20 August 2010 - 09:39 PM, said:

I totally agree, its awesome. and as Joey did say, any pics of soldiers in it?

Only this:
Posted Image

Barrel lenght is O.K. as you can see in this pic:
Posted Image

Perhaps you are talking about the other version of the marder III, the sdKfz 139:
Posted Image

Edited by Legotron (Panzerbricks), 21 August 2010 - 10:11 AM.


#5 Joey Lock

Joey Lock

  • Captain Blue Hair drives a pink scooter!


    Posts: 2847
    Joined: 22-July 07
    Member: 1823
    Country: Rule Britannia!

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:56 PM

View PostLegotron (Panzerbricks), on 21 August 2010 - 10:03 AM, said:

Only this:
Posted Image

Barrel lenght is O.K. as you can see in this pic:
Posted Image

Perhaps you are talking about the other version of the marder III, the sdKfz 139:
Posted Image
No I meant the Marder III SdKfz 138, Like in Saving Private Ryan it just looks slightly hanging over the front:
Posted Image

But it must be the angle!  :laugh:

Posted Image

God save the gracious King,
Long live the noble King,
God save the King:
Send him victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save the King.

Posted Image


#6 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

  • Doing the Chicken Dance


    Posts: 18751
    Joined: 28-October 09
    Member: 7997
    Country: Australia

Posted 21 August 2010 - 01:49 PM

AWESOME creation 'Legotron (Panzerbricks)' - fantastic detail and those custom figures too !
Great work and keep on bricking 'Legotron (Panzerbricks)' keep on bricking ! :sweet:

#7 Legotron (Panzerbricks)

Legotron (Panzerbricks)

    Posts: 11
    Joined: 25-May 10
    Member: 10916

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:51 PM

View PostJoey Lock, on 21 August 2010 - 12:56 PM, said:

No I meant the Marder III SdKfz 138, Like in Saving Private Ryan it just looks slightly hanging over the front:

Yes, the angle is no the best to have the right measures of the vehicle.
Posted Image

As you can see, the chasis is longer than the gun barrel.

Edited by Legotron (Panzerbricks), 21 August 2010 - 02:52 PM.




Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users