Sign in to follow this  
fred67

Microfigure plowing the field...

indexed.gif

So I'm working on my microfigure scale castle and, while I've finished enough pieces to do the outer wall, I'm working on a few other modules. I'm happy with how my horses and the bull/ox/whatever came out (see the pictures), but I'm having problem making it look like the microfigure is plowing the field. The wedge is the plow, of course, and that's the smallest wedge there is. Any suggestions for a better plow?

plow02.jpg

plow04.jpg

plow05.jpg

I may just use string to attach the plow to the "ox," but if anyone has any other suggestions about that, too, I'd appreciate it.

It's a tough one, but maybe this could work? I had a look through the minifig utensils & weapons and I don't know how big this is, but it was the most plough-looking item I could see.

Bimin12.gif

Maybe 2 or 3 side by side? Could be a stretch.

Definitely looks like a good plow... even if it's the right size, I'd hate to cut the post off, which is the only way I can see it working... unless I use one of these:

4070.gif or one of these 47905.gif as the minifigure's body, in which case that's how he could "hold" it..... not a bad idea. It might be a bit too big, though... although not any bigger, I think, than that plate. Any idea if the holes near the tip go all the way through? Good way to tie it to the "ox."

I am thinking about just using a minifigure axe: 3835.gif, but am not sure how to attach it.

I wonder if I have one of those bionicle weapons in my bionicle drawer... I don't have any of the sets it came from, but I have a lot of miscellaneous pieces anyway.

You could use the same clips you have for the fig's arms or the ones holding the horns to come out the sides of the ox/buffalo/bantha(?!) and put an axe in those, trailing behind it.

Using the clip Artanis suggested, plus "harness" for the Ox... and some string. I like it better, it was a good suggestion.

dsc00006.jpg

dsc00007.jpg

dsc00008.jpg