Sign in to follow this  
Brickdoctor

[MOC] Docking Bay 327

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Okay, so actually, this should be Escape from Docking Bay 327, but that would ruin the infamous quote I couldn't resist using. The TK-421 quote lives in infamy, second only possibly to "It's a trap!"

1259799338m_SPLASH.jpg

I wanted to make this one full of play features like an actual LEGO set, but I couldn't keep it together long enough to actually play with. :tongue:

Basically, it's Docking Bay 327 just as Obi-Wan is killed. At the time of the build, I had only the yellow faced Luke and no classic Han or Leia, so the minifig arrangement is slightly lacking.

Features include:

Closing Blast Door

12597993427_SPLASH.jpg

Fire Extinguisher

12597993426_SPLASH.jpg

and Spa

12597998731_SPLASH.jpg

Finished December of '09 See more on MOCpages.

Finally,

12598006651_SPLASH.jpg

"TK-421, why aren't you at your post?"

12598007721_SPLASH.jpg

"TK-421, please respond."

(No offense intended)

Pretty nice diorama Doc, a lot of activities going on there. I love the spa and the sitting-in-the-toilet pose of the trooper, (another MF dismembered)! - but looks very cool nevertheless. default_thumbup.gif

Imperials always seem to be slacking off, eh :wink:

The stormtrooper fits in flawlessly with the spa (I didn't know his waist was a 2x2 until I read the description), and the Exploriens sticker works great as a display screen in the control center. Humorous take on a fateful day in the Death Star, nice job :vader:

Excellent designing 'Brickdoctor' and very funny.......Can't a stormtrooper take a toilet break in peace ! :laugh:

More clever stuff 'Brickdoctor' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Finally,

12598006651_SPLASH.jpg

"TK-421, why aren't you at your post?"

12598007721_SPLASH.jpg

"TK-421, please respond."

(No offense intended)

HAHAHA LOVE IT!!

The whole MOC is awesome, jacuzzi included (reminds me of LEGO star wars)

Pirate

Great MOC you have here, I love the fact that 3P0 is being crushed by the door, I don't know why but I never liked him, I also like your mouse droid design(that's a mouse droid right?) but I also like lego's design.

A final note I have to add(and I'm sorry for the cheesy joke) I did not know that the death star had a "poop" deck...

This moc reminds me of "blue harvest", the infamous Family Guy parody of "A new hope", of course chewie isn't to scale, but still.

Cheers.

By: A guy who needs to go watch "Something, Something, Something, Darkside"

Wow this definitely is good for some laughs :classic:! And the first scene with Obi-wan is pretty well done too.

For your Pooper Trooper (who takes the cake, btw), did you try using yello legs where he's sitting (inbetween his torso and the white "pants") so it looks more like he's truly using the facilities? Wonder if it might work better than the black. Just a thought!

Great job Brickdoctor! The spa scene is very reminiscent of the original trilogy LEGO starwars game. :thumbup:

I think the black legs on the stormtrooper on the toilet is supposed to represent the black bodysuit underneath the armor, but maybe i am just overthinking things.

and to 'blhc11', Something something darkside is even better than blue milk :pir-laugh:

Edited by AND3RSEN

Great MOC you have here, I love the fact that 3P0 is being crushed by the door, I don't know why but I never liked him, I also like your mouse droid design(that's a mouse droid right?) but I also like lego's design.

A final note I have to add(and I'm sorry for the cheesy joke) I did not know that the death star had a "poop" deck...

:laugh:

I...

do not have a mouse droid. :wacko: Do you mean the gray thingy next to the blast door? That's just a control panel.

I think the black legs on the stormtrooper on the toilet is supposed to represent the black bodysuit underneath the armor, but maybe i am just overthinking things.

Yep. In 'reality', the body suit is a one-piece article of clothing, like a wet suit that surfers and divers wear. I have no idea how Stormtroopers use the refresher while in their armor, especially with that 'butt-plate' piece of armor, but my only pair of yellow legs was on the Beach Trooper.