Jump to content


Order 65


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 Brickviller

Brickviller

    Posts: 298
    Joined: 10-August 10
    Member: 12489
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:04 PM

Funny name and vignette. But I'm troubled with the fact that I agree with (in this case these) terrorist :wacko:  :laugh:

#27 Commander Assassin

Commander Assassin

    Posts: 502
    Joined: 01-April 09
    Member: 5692
    Country: United States

Posted 13 August 2010 - 03:24 PM

View PostBrickviller, on 13 August 2010 - 12:04 PM, said:

Funny name and vignette. But I'm troubled with the fact that I agree with (in this case these) terrorist :wacko:  :laugh:
Thanks! I agree with the terrorists too, nothing to be ashamed about!  :laugh:

#28 Big Cam

Big Cam

  • A good mood, too.


    Posts: 14003
    Joined: 02-April 09
    Member: 5701
    Country: USA

Posted 14 August 2010 - 02:03 AM

View PostKielDaMan, on 08 August 2010 - 03:49 AM, said:

I can't quite get the concept, so the terrorists next target would be Anakin right? Good luck to them, they're gonna be annihilated in one swift lightsaber slash (hitting-two-birds-in-one ala-Yoda). :tongue: Anyway, nicely done terrorists I must say.
I see what you tried to do, I guess I just don't really see It happening.  

Nice job though.

#29 Commander Assassin

Commander Assassin

    Posts: 502
    Joined: 01-April 09
    Member: 5692
    Country: United States

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:43 PM

View PostBig Cam, on 14 August 2010 - 02:03 AM, said:

I see what you tried to do, I guess I just don't really see It happening.  

Nice job though.
Thanks! I guess the scene was meant more for laughs than any type of accuracy, but you still have a point.

#30 Commander Assassin

Commander Assassin

    Posts: 502
    Joined: 01-April 09
    Member: 5692
    Country: United States

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:46 PM

So do you guys think I should make a sequel? I know I said I would half a year ago, but I have thought about it recently, and I want to know what you guys [and girls?] think I should do!

#31 Fallenangel

Fallenangel

    Posts: 2469
    Joined: 10-January 09
    Member: 4964
    Country: 미국

Posted 01 May 2011 - 05:38 AM

View PostCommander Assassin, on 30 April 2011 - 11:46 PM, said:

So do you guys think I should make a sequel? I know I said I would half a year ago, but I have thought about it recently, and I want to know what you guys [and girls?] think I should do!

Some time back, I remember that someone, upon seeing this, had speculated on what Order 67 might have been, and someone else joked that it would be for a clone to make Palpatine a sandwich. :tongue:

#32 Commander Assassin

Commander Assassin

    Posts: 502
    Joined: 01-April 09
    Member: 5692
    Country: United States

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:00 PM

View Postfallenangel309, on 01 May 2011 - 05:38 AM, said:

Some time back, I remember that someone, upon seeing this, had speculated on what Order 67 might have been, and someone else joked that it would be for a clone to make Palpatine a sandwich. :tongue:
I guess I will have to make mine Order 65.5  :laugh:




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users