Jump to content


Separatist Power Station


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 ACPin

ACPin

  • Fantastically Plastic Man


    Posts: 1944
    Joined: 14-February 10
    Member: 9552
    Country: USA

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:26 PM

Posted Image
Click on the pic for more or you'll miss out on the details!

Posted Image

If some aspects of this diorama seem familiar, then you're not mistaken.

Here's what you get when you combine Posted Image and Posted Image

AC
Posted Image

#2 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21834
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:54 PM

Great use of the Duplo(?) tubes!

#3 brickfoot

brickfoot

    Posts: 389
    Joined: 16-September 09
    Member: 7446
    Country: United states

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:09 PM

I like all the little details you included in your MOC.
Posted Image

#4 Big Cam

Big Cam

  • A good mood, too.


    Posts: 14003
    Joined: 02-April 09
    Member: 5701
    Country: USA

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:49 PM

Unreal.

I think my post in your freezing chamber thread covers it nicely.

I love the duplicate tubes, I didn't even know about them, but you managed to use them in a very clever way.

#5 The Legonater

The Legonater

  • Can NOT Ctrl + Alt + Delete the Past


    Posts: 5074
    Joined: 09-December 09
    Member: 8515
    Country: Canada.

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:04 PM

That's simply stunning. I love all the fantastic uses of BPPs. Very well done, ACPin.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Heir - - - - - - - -  Exile - - - - - - - Hunter - - - - - - Assassin - - - - - - Hero

to a Prefect  - - of Duplovia - - of the Dark Lady - - of the Light - -  of Heroica

Dyric Rone

Level 32 1/4 Assassin


#6 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

  • Gungans taste like chicken


    Posts: 21406
    Joined: 28-October 09
    Member: 7997
    Country: Australia

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:11 PM

Again 'ACPin' you done it again, and again - PURE GENIUS and is that a few 'Dobby' heads being used there too ! :grin:
Keep on bricking 'ACPin' really keep on bricking ! :sweet:

#7 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

    Posts: 9545
    Joined: 04-February 09
    Member: 5203
    Country: PILIPINAS

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:01 AM

Another awesome masterpiece AC! :thumbup: Gotta love that massive power generator, looks very realistic. And I never thought Dobby was an alien species of the SW universe, perhaps maybe a close cousin of Yoda's species. :grin:

#8 Forresto

Forresto

  • Soccor Star


    Posts: 2609
    Joined: 30-July 09
    Member: 6841
    Country: USA

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:56 AM

Very good! I really like the use of Duplo [right?] pipes for mor of a power plant feel!

#9 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21834
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 17 July 2010 - 01:53 AM

View PostKielDaMan, on 16 July 2010 - 07:01 AM, said:

I never thought Dobby was an alien species of the SW universe, perhaps maybe a close cousin of Yoda's species. :grin:
Typically used as a Lannik:
Posted Image

#10 ACPin

ACPin

  • Fantastically Plastic Man


    Posts: 1944
    Joined: 14-February 10
    Member: 9552
    Country: USA

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:33 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 15 July 2010 - 06:54 PM, said:

Great use of the Duplo(?) tubes!
Yes, they are!

View Postbrickfoot, on 15 July 2010 - 07:09 PM, said:

I like all the little details you included in your MOC.
You gotta be more specific next time or is it too much to handle?  :wink:

View PostBig Cam, on 15 July 2010 - 08:49 PM, said:

Unreal.

I think my post in your freezing chamber thread covers it nicely.

I love the duplicate tubes, I didn't even know about them, but you managed to use them in a very clever way.
Hey, no quoting from another thread.  :grin:

Always looking to make good use of hard-to-use parts.

View PostThe Legonater, on 15 July 2010 - 09:04 PM, said:

That's simply stunning. I love all the fantastic uses of BPPs. Very well done, ACPin.
:sweet:

View Postlightningtiger, on 15 July 2010 - 10:11 PM, said:

Again 'ACPin' you done it again, and again - PURE GENIUS and is that a few 'Dobby' heads being used there too ! :grin:
Keep on bricking 'ACPin' really keep on bricking ! :sweet:
They're supposed to be from the same species of one of the Jedi council members from TPM.

View PostKielDaMan, on 16 July 2010 - 07:01 AM, said:

Another awesome masterpiece AC! :thumbup: Gotta love that massive power generator, looks very realistic. And I never thought Dobby was an alien species of the SW universe, perhaps maybe a close cousin of Yoda's species. :grin:
Ditto.

View PostForresto, on 17 July 2010 - 12:56 AM, said:

Very good! I really like the use of Duplo [right?] pipes for mor of a power plant feel!
Yes and they're used as intake/exhaust for the cooling system.

View PostBrickdoctor, on 17 July 2010 - 01:53 AM, said:

Typically used as a Lannik:
Posted Image
That's correct.

AC
Posted Image

#11 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21834
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 18 July 2010 - 08:32 PM

View PostACPin, on 18 July 2010 - 07:33 PM, said:

Yes, they are!
Thought so. I recognized them from an old LEGO/Duplo video.

#12 brickfoot

brickfoot

    Posts: 389
    Joined: 16-September 09
    Member: 7446
    Country: United states

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:03 AM

View PostACPin, on 18 July 2010 - 07:33 PM, said:


You gotta be more specific next time or is it too much to handle?  :wink:

I could not be more specific unless you want me to start a topic about all the details you include in your MOCS.
Posted Image

#13 ACPin

ACPin

  • Fantastically Plastic Man


    Posts: 1944
    Joined: 14-February 10
    Member: 9552
    Country: USA

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:34 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 18 July 2010 - 08:32 PM, said:

Thought so. I recognized them from an old LEGO/Duplo video.
It also took me awhile to find them as they've been put away in a storage box. But the effort was well worth it as they fit right in to the whole dio.

View Postbrickfoot, on 19 July 2010 - 01:03 AM, said:

I could not be more specific unless you want me to start a topic about all the details you include in your MOCS.
Nah don't bother, probably just mention next time which detail you like best.  :sweet:

AC
Posted Image

#14 ThatGuyWithTheBricks

ThatGuyWithTheBricks

    Posts: 767
    Joined: 06-April 10
    Member: 10164
    Country: United States

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:52 PM

You should make an FAQ for general questions so people don't keep asking them. But only if the mods would let you.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Thanks Joey!--->Posted Image
Playing Thomas Bricks, a waiter in the Eurodina Mafia.


#15 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21834
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:55 AM

View PostACPin, on 19 July 2010 - 05:34 PM, said:

It also took me awhile to find them as they've been put away in a storage box. But the effort was well worth it as they fit right in to the whole dio.
Extra points for you for taking the time to do it right. :thumbup:




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users